♡: thirty two

do you want to know how much i love you? count how many stars there are in the universe.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

an "all-rounding trainee"

an "all-rounding trainee". that was what jyp had just called jihye. jihye, who had practiced with her best-friend-turned-crush and his brother all night. jihye, who had been scared to her bone when she had first stepped into the evaluation room. jihye, who was now the centre of the spotlight. 

"i'm incredible impressed, jihye," jyp complimented, an amused smile on his face. "you're doing as good as many of my debuted idols, and at such a young age, too!" 

jihye bowed again, her bangs stuck to her sweaty forehead and her arms loosely at her sides. "kamsahamnida, mr. park," she thanked him, her face bright red after receiving all the compliments. 

he looked at her curiously. "how did you get so good, jihye? your sharpness and swag isn't something our dance teachers teach, and from what i remember from your last evaluation, you were more a 'ballet' type girl. who taught you?" 

jihye laughed nervously, looking around the room, only to find the prying eyes of instructors, trainers, and fellow trainees staring at her. "i practiced a little bit with a friend," she ended up saying. 

jyp nodded with a twinkle in his eye. he knew that the young trainee's friend was a boy, but who was he to say anything about it? she wasn't debuting immediately, and she seemed to be doing much better, so as far as jyp was concerned, it was none of his business. "that's fun," he ended up saying. "well, jihye, i hope you keep practicing with your friend, because the rewards are evident. i am very proud of you." 

jihye bowed once again quickly, and jyp called all of the trainees up to the stage, declaring jihye number one. after another hour of getting lectured by the trainers and jyp himself, the young girl was free to go, with that day (and the day after) as a 'free day', which was her reward for placing first. 

she quickly rushed to her dorm to change and gather her stuff before almost running out of the building. she had a couple of days of freedom, and she couldn't wait to enjoy it. she had grabbed her skincare products and some of her basic necessities, since she wanted to stay at her grandmother's house for the time she had off. she hadn't been there in a while and missed her old bedroom. she wanted it to be a surprise, so she hadn't called her grandma to inform her in advance. 

but while she wanted to see her grandmother, she wanted to tell someone who mattered the most to her first. felix. he had been on her mind since she had read his note, and she just couldn't stop thinking about him. she knew she liked him, and from the way the note was written, she was absolutely confident that he liked her, too. 

or she was going insane and was simply overanalyzing everything. 

so as jihye (quite literally) skipped through the familiar streets of seoul, she couldn't shake of the feeling of excitement. the feeling of teenage love. the feeling of—

betrayal. 

who's that girl he's laughing with and hugging?

a/n: uh oh... shit's about to go down. 

qotd: have you watch skzflix?
aotd: OH MY FUCKING GOD. YES, YES I HAVE. I'M HAVING LIKE A CRISIS GUYS I ACTUALLY BROKE DOWN CRYING??? IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD THEY'RE ALL SUCH GOOD ACTORS?? I CAUGHT SO MANY HINTS TO SKZLORE AND STUFF AND I'M SO IMPRESSED. DO YOU WANT ME TO DO A CHAPTER ON ALL MY THEORIES????