♡: fifty

love may last for a moment, but a memory can make that moment last forever.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"and... we're done!" jihye exclaimed, throwing out the last box of hers. her new dorm was huge; bigger than the last one. it had two big bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms, and a dance practise room. it was an understatement to say that she was impressed. 

jihye hadn't met the other girls, but she knew that since there were two rooms, and four girls, they would have to share bedrooms. naturally, jihye and asuka decided to room together, and as the two of them (along with minho, seungmin, and felix) unpacked, they became much closer than before. 

jihye turned to her friends with a grin. "thank you guys so much for helping," she thanked them. 

she gave felix a quick hug (which resulted in him becoming a tomato), and gave seungmin a side hug, because quote seungmin: "ew, physical contact." 

"anytime, jiji," felix responded to her. 

"yeah, anytime," seungmin echoed. "do you want us to head out now?"

jihye nodded, scratching the back of her head. "yeah, i'm gonna change and rest for a bit before going for dinner with the higher-ups." 

the boys nodded and made their way to the front door before jihye stopped them. "wait, um, actually, could you two stay a bit longer? i don't know what to wear, and asu unnie left a while ago with minho..." 

felix nodded with a huge grin on his face. "of course we will! won't we, seungmin?" he asked threateningly. 

seungmin nodded. "uh huh, we will." 

jihye smiled before grabbing each boy's wrist with one of her hands and dragging her to her room, where she had organized her clothes in her dresser. seungmin made his way to sit on the bed, but jihye shook her head before pointing to the rug on the ground. "nuh uh, stinky boys sit on the ground," she instructed with a playful smile. 

"oh, fuck you," seungmin joked back before sitting on the ground. 

as felix followed suit, he couldn't help but feel like a third wheel. he shook his thoughts out of his head before looking up at jihye, who was ruffling through her closet. seungmin could have sworn that he saw hearts coming out of the boy's eyes. "do you have any ideas on what you should wear?" 

jihye turned around to look at him and frowned. "i'm assuming it has to be, like, business casual, because it's just over dinner, but i'm not totally sure what i should wear..."

"okay, do you have, like, a black formal pant? or maybe formal-looking jeans?" felix asked. he could proudly say that he was good at fashion; both seungmin and his brother could attest to that. 

jihye nodded and threw a pair of formal black bottoms onto her bed. felix examined it before nodding. "this should work. do you have a shirt with a collar?" 

"which colour?" the girl asked him, pulling out one that was green, blue, white, and beige. 

felix stood up and matched the bottom to each other them. "the beige," he decided on. "it'll look best, and it's the most fitting, i think." 

jihye studied the combination he had picked out before nodding. "okay, then," she told him before carefully putting back the extra clothes she had taken out into her closet. she grabbed the outfit felix had chosen before telling them, "i'm gonna take a shower real quick, i feel like shit. you guys can watch t.v. or whatever if you want." 

after grabbing her undergarments (and tucking them between the pants and the shirt, so the boys wouldn't notice), she headed to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. 

the second the boys could hear the shower running, seungmin turned to his best friend. "you like her, don't you?" he asked mischievously. 

felix looked him in the eye, wanting to deny it but knowing it would be impossible. "yeah," he admitted with a sigh. "don't hate me because you like her too." 

if they were video game characters, there would have been a bright red question mark over seungmin's head. "wait, what?" he asked. "i don't like her, and she doesn't like me. what makes you think that?" 

felix blinked, and there was a short pause before he screeched, "what?!" lowering his voice, he asked, confused, "wait, so you don't like her? and you guys aren't desperately in love?" 

there was another pause before seungmin burst into laughter. "i knew you were an idiot, but this is next-level dumbass-ness!" he said as he caught his breath. "you're so fucking dumb, lix!" 

felix pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "no need to rub it in," he muttered. 

seungmin was still barely able to stop laughing. "no, but seriously, you're both so dumb. just confess to her!" 

felix shook his head stubbornly, his face burning up. "i can't do that, she's still not that comfortable around me!" 

seungmin rolled his eyes again before shaking his head with a sigh. "kids these days..." 

a/n: idk who my fav character is

a/n: idk who my fav character is. it's either asuka (i love her omg), seungmin (i would kill to have a chance with him), or felix's halmeoni (she's such a queen tbh).

also, i just wanted to put this out here: please refrain from sending comments that are super irrelevant. i don't mind swearing or cursing, but i don't like to see anyone throwing themselves a pity party. if you have anything or a sort that you want to talk about, my dms are open, but the comments on this book are usually not the place! obviously, i don't care if you do it once in a while but try not to do it all the time or i will have to end up deleting them so it doesn't make other readers (or myself) uncomfortable. also, if you're trauma dumping in the comments (by all means, go ahead, remember: but not all the time), remember to add a trigger warning if you need to! 

i don't want anyone to think i'm restricting comments, but please don't always throw yourself  a pity party because it's really quite frustrating, and i will be deleting any comments that make me uncomfortable. please be considerate of my space, too ♪(^∇^*)

have a good rest of your day <3

qotd: how are you doing? 
aotd: i'm doing alright! i'm a bit tired, though.