♡: thirteen

one day, i caught myself smiling for no reason and realized that i was thinking of you. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

although jihye wasn't sure exactly her lesson was with her instructor, she certainly knew that she had improved

although jihye wasn't sure exactly her lesson was with her instructor, she certainly knew that she had improved... quite a bit. and that was something her unnie-like-instructor, ms. bae, had picked up on. 

"so, jihye," she started after class while jihye wiped her sweat-covered face with a cloth. "you seemed very... motivated today. was there a reason why?" 

jihye shook her head, even though she knew very well why she was so happy. 

her dance instructor raised a mischievous eyebrow towards her. "oh, yeah? did my little jiji get a boyfriend~?" she teased playfully, but jihye's eyes turned cold. 

she had seen how ruthlessly jyp had made trainees breakup with whoever they were dating and delete all the contacts from their phones, even if he had only heard rumours about the trainee no longer being single. dating rumours were a dangerous thing, and she didn't want any... especially since felix was only a friend. 

"no, unnie," jihye replied harshly. "and i wouldn't appreciate such accusations." 

although slightly hurt by her response, ms. bae realized that what she was doing was probably wrong for instructors, even if she did sometimes see jihye as a younger sister. "sorry," she muttered, stepping backwards. "i overstepped my boundaries there. i'll see you for lessons tomorrow." without another word, the instructor quickly left the room, giving the 14-year-old girl room to breathe. 

how is it possible that i just befriended him, and people already think i have a boyfriend?

she wasn't the only one facing troubles. at school, felix couldn't block out the whispers that followed him around the halls. "i heard he has a girlfriend," he heard a boy whisper. "apparently, someone saw them together at his cafe." 

irritated, felix turned around and faced the boy, taking a step closer until their faces were barely inches apart. "were you saying something?" he asked in english, his deep voice making him sound ten times more terrifying. "i'd love to clear up any confusions regarding my love life." 

the poor unnamed boy shrinked backwards, muttering, "no, nothing. i'll get going." he slipped away from felix's looming glare with his friend, hurriedly rushing to his class, no doubt planning to tell many others about what had just happened. 

felix sighed. i wish i had more friends at school.

a/n: i don't know how harsh the kpop system is when it comes to dating, but as far as i know, i'm pretty sure that dating is kinda not a good thing, especially if you're trainee

a/n: i don't know how harsh the kpop system is when it comes to dating, but as far as i know, i'm pretty sure that dating is kinda not a good thing, especially if you're trainee. this policy is kinda harsh on jihye, since literally all her friends are guys, but let's see what happens! as for lixxie... i know a lot of you are gonna be like, "but he's so friendly, i'm sure he has lots of friends!" his personality is a lot like mine, in that sense. he's acquaintances with almost everyone, but that doesn't mean that there aren't rumors going around about him, nor does it mean that he's close with any of them. thankfully, though, felix does have one close bff other than jihye (whom you'll meet soon ;)), unlike me. oops, sorry for trauma dumping lmao. 

qotd: has anything interesting happened in your life recently?
aotd: yess! i won a speech tournament last night and a cute guy and i have been texting a bit, so i hope we become good friends :)