♡: nineteen

the more you hide your feelings for someone, the stronger they become. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

a week later, jihye is more confident that she has ever been in her kpop-ing skills

a week later, jihye is more confident that she has ever been in her kpop-ing skills. by 'confident', she knew she wasn't perfect; no, she was far from that. but she knew that she was doing her best, and she was doing freaking good, too. 

so on her way back to her dorm from her vocal lessons with ms. kim, she decided to greet a new-looking female trainee who was probably going to her vocal lessons. the girl seemed to be around jihye's age, so she decided to be the sweet girl she was and introduce herself like any senior trainee would do. 

"hi, there!" jihye exclaimed, waving at the girl in the hall. the girl nervously waved back, a small smile on her face. "kwang jihye, a senior trainee here. what's your name?"

the girl bowed quickly to show her respect to jihye before she introduced, "i'm aashvi choi. i only started recently." 

jihye couldn't help but admire how beautiful the girl's naturally sunkissed skin looked on her. "i thought so," she responded. "you have vocal lessons, i'd assume?" when the girl nodded nervously, the senior finished, "you should go, then. wouldn't want to keep ms. kim waiting!" 

aashvi nodded and bowed once again with a nervous smile. "it was nice meeting you!" she said before hurrying away before jihye had the change to reply. 

she must have been terrified, jihye thought. i remember my first week here. it was scary. 

shrugging the memories away, jihye made her way back to her dorm room to freshen up before going to meet felix. the two best friends had met each other a few days ago, but because of jihye's hectic schedule as a trainee, they didn't get to spend much time together in real life, since the girl wanted to spend as much time as possible practising for her monthly evaluation. 

even now, she was going to felix's house to practise her technique and perform in front of him in real life— something she was very nervous to do. 

she quickly took a shower and changed into a white crop top with black boyfriend jeans and a black varsity jacket on top. when she paired it with her side bag, she had to admit that she looked pretty cute. 

she was in the elevator to go to the ground floor when her phone buzzed. 

lixxie ^o^
when r u comingggggg

me
i'm just leaving the building
i'll be there in like
5 min

lixxie ^o^
u better bish

after rolling her eyes at her best friend's texts, she slipped her phone back into her bag, unaware of the huge grin that had formed on her face. she didn't even know it was there until the receptionist (whose name jihye forgot) pointed it out while the trainee passed her. 

"what's got you smiling so bright?" she asked sweetly, and jihye's eyes widened when she realized she probably looked stupid with the huge grin on her face. 

after shaking her head slightly to get rid of it, jihye replied, "oh, um, i saw this funny cat video." 

the receptionist laughed and nodded. "those are quite funny," she giggled. "anyways, i won't hold you back. bye!" 

after bidding her a goodbye, jihye trudged out of the building and into the now-cool and busy streets of seoul with only one thought on her mind. 

i don't like lix... do i?

a/n: ooh, we met another trainee today! don't forget about her, she matters quite a bit ;) and jiji is clearly whipped for lix; who's breaking it to her? (dibs out hehe) 

qotd: how old do you think i am, by my writing style? 
aotd: i can't answer this now, can i? haha