♡: fourty six

for it was not in my ear that you whispered, but in my heart. for it was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

the following day, asuka had been called to mrs

the following day, asuka had been called to mrs. noh's office while she was in her dance training. she was very nervous when she had been called there. have i really screwed up already? i havne't even moved into the dorms yet... 

to her utter relief, she saw jihye sitting across from the female trainee manager having a happy-looking conversation. "mrs. noh?" asuka asked, knowing on the door shyly. 

the woman beckoned her in to enter her office with a smile, and asuka did exactly that. she sat down on the chair next to jihye, who gave her a reassuring smile. 

"so, ms. kimura," mrs. noh cleared her throat. "jihye here was telling me how you two are friends, and that it would be beneficial for you to dorm together." both girls nodded nervously, unsure what the answer was going to be. "and since the staff and i have been considering potential debut for jihye"— the girl's eyes lit up— "and you're quite talented yourself, ms. kimura, i was thinking that it would be alright to move you two together."

both girl's eyes widened in excitement, and it was taking everything in them to not scream in delight. jihye was so utterly pleased with the news; both the part about her debut, and the part about moving in with her friend. 

"but," mrs. noh added. "if you two choose to move in together, it won't be just you two. two other girls will be rooming with you, too, but don't worry; they're around your age." 

jihye nodded excitedly before realizing that she shouldn't speak for the older trainee. however, asuka, too, nodded with a huge smile on her face. "we would love to have that opportunity," she grinned. 

mrs. noh studied them for a second before nodding. "alright, then. you guys will move to room 325, along with the other girls i mentioned. would it be oaky if you started moving right now? i can cancel your lessons for the rest of the day, and you can call over your friends to help you, if you'd like."

asuka nodded excitedly, wanting to call over minho. "yes, please!" 

when jihye nodded, too, mrs. noh finally said, "it's settled, then. i will get in touch with you two, as well as your dorm mates, later today, since i believe some of the higer-ups want to meet you guys." 

jihye's eyes almost popped out of her skull like a fish. "mrs. noh," she started apprehensively. "are we going to debut soon?" 

but the woman being the mischievous lady she was only offered her a small smile. "let's wait and see." 

a/n: i'm getting excited~~

qotd: what's your favourite web drama?
aotd: a-teen and a-teen 2. i literally live for doha and kimha and boram and jooha (they're all so relatable istg).