♡: twenty nine

wow... she's hot. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"what are you doing here, kwang?" the pink-haired girl sneered before scanning felix and minho up and down

"what are you doing here, kwang?" the pink-haired girl sneered before scanning felix and minho up and down. she raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "and who are they?"

"these are my friends," jihye responded cooly, hoping her nervousness couldn't be heard from her voice. the last thing she wanted was to get kicked out of the trainee program because she invited two boys into her dorm room. 

the pink-haired girl rolled her eyes. "i didn't know you had any of those," she spat. "now if you can get out of the elevator, i would like to use it." 

elbowing the boys slightly, jihye nodded, trying to maintain her composure as the three of them exited the elevator and walked towards the hall where jihye's dorm room was, doing their best to ignore the other girl. 

while jihye was seething underneath her calm guise, felix and minho were, too. minho had been five seconds away from telling the girl to shut the fuck up, while he was almost physically restraining his younger brother from leaping on the pink-haired girl. 

who does she think she it? felix thought furiously, squeezing his fist so tight he felt like his veins were about to pop. she's so rude. 

when they were finally out of the girl's earshot, felix spoke up, his voice dangerously low. "was she the one who made you cry?" 

jihye avoided eye contact as she nodded, not wanting to remember it. she hated the fact that someone like the pink-haired girl had made her cry by simply insulting her. 

felix stopped abruptly and turned around, but minho harshly grabbed his arm, pulling the younger boy back. "we're not here to cause trouble, lix," he warned before letting go of th smaller boy's arm. "let's just go and practice, hm?" 

both felix and jihye nodded. "yes, dad," felix muttered before turning to the female trainee. "where's your room, jiji?" 

jihye pointed down the hall. "the third one to the right." 

the three walked over to the door, and the second that jihye unlocked it with her keys, the two boys charged inside as they ripped their wigs off their heads. "we're free!" minho screamed, causing the girl to burst out laughing as she shut her door close. 

"i can't believe you guys are actually in here," she giggled in disbelief. she really hadn't thought that they were going to be capable enough to pull the stunt off. "wow." 

"wowwwwww," felix repeated, staring at a framed picture on the wall. "she's hot," he said bluntly, pointing at a girl with a bob cut. 

minho held back his laughter from the more-than-obvious flirting as jihye blushed furiously. "that's, uh, that's me," she muttered. 

minho could barely hold back his laughs. i wish i recorded that, he mentally cackled hysterically. they're so cute it's hilarious

"so, um, this is my dorm," jihye explained, trying not to be awkward after receiving the compliment. "my room is down the corner, and the washroom is attached to that, and the room across my bedroom is this huge empty room with mirrors that i use to practice my dance." 

minho interrupted, saving both of them from suffering as blushing messes. "let's go, then. we don't have too long!" 

a/n: stan protective lix and min (let's be real, though, they're so hot when they're angry)

a/n: stan protective lix and min (let's be real, though, they're so hot when they're angry). also, did you catch the 'wow' reference ;)

qotd: do you celebrate halloween? if so, what are you dressing up as? 
aotd: idk if i'd call it 'celebrating', but i do dress up and go trick or treating. me and my friends are going as a celebrity and bodyguards this year (i'm the celeb)!