♡: valentine's day special

i'm an envelope, and you're my stamp. you're stuck to me, and i love it.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"jiji, can i ask you something?" felix asked over the phone, his face suddenly a bit serious

"jiji, can i ask you something?" felix asked over the phone, his face suddenly a bit serious. it was almost midnight and his room was dark. the only light was coming from the screen of his phone— which wasn't too far from his face— with his girlfriend's face on it.

the girl nodded, a smile still on her face. she was hiding underneath her blankets, hoping that she wouldn't wake asuka— her roommate. "yeah?" she whispered quietly, her voice sounding as beautiful as ever.

"i was gonna ask you to meet up today to ask you, but i didn't wanna take up too much of your time since you just debuted, but... will you be my valentine?" he asked nervous, stumbling over his words.

it took him a moment to realize that she was giggling softly. "you're adorable, do you know that?" jihye asked him, a huge grin on her face. "of course i'll be your valentine, lix."

"really?" his face lit up, making her giggle again. "yah, don't laugh at me."

"i can't help it," she winked at him. "you're just too cute."

"whatever you say, sunshine," felix muttered playfully. "are you free on valentine's? do you think mrs. noh will let you have the day off? it's okay if she doesn't, i guess, i know she isn't really fond of the idea of us dating..."

"lixxie, you know it's not like that," jihye told him, frowning a bit. "she just doesn't want me to get caught in a scandal so quickly." when felix didn't respond, she continued, "but i'm already free on valentine's day."

"kre?"

the girl nodded, although it wasn't really visible since the phone was too close to her face. "i asked for a day off a long time ago, because i had a feeling you'd ask me."

felix grinned, and jihye had to resist to the urge to cover her eyes dramatically to protect it from the sun. "damn, pretty and smart? i knew i fell for the right girl," the boy joked, making his girlfriend snort.

unfortunately, that sound accidently woke up asuka. "is that felix?" she asked groggily as she squinted at the phone screen that jihye had turned towards her.

"annyeong, noona," felix greeted hesitantly. "we were just going to hang up."

"yeah, we were," jihye added, turning her head to talk to her group member.

asuka rolled her eyes while pursing her lips to hide her smile. "if you're not asleep in the next five minutes, i'll call minho," she threatened, and felix's eyes widened comically.

"no need for that!" he squeaked, his deep voice going up at least ten octaves. "i'm hanging up right now! bye, noona! bye, sunshine, love you!"

he disconnected the call without waiting for a response, too scared at the prospect of minho teasing him for calling his girlfriend so late at night. a few seconds later, he saw a text pop up on his screen.