♡: fifteen

i'll be yours forever, just tell me when to start. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

minho had been busy for the majority of his life

when he was younger, he kept himself busy by focusing on schoolwork and always getting 100s. he never gave himself time to rest, because having time to rest  meant having time to think, and having time to think meant being able to dwell on the death of his parents. 

then, as he grew older, he busied himself with working at his grandmother's cafe. he knew she was getting old and that they wouldn't have any money left if the cafe lost customers, so he worked at the cafe as though it was his own. 

then, when he got even older, he fussed over the smallest things with felix. 

but soon he realized that felix was a growing teenager. he didn't want minho to fuss over him all the time. 

so he started fussing over him less. 

but when he met jihye, it was refreshing. she was the first change in his life in a while. 

she was like his little sister. 

and he promised himself that he wouldn't lose her. 

a/n: short chapter today, but we see a bit of minho's warm heart

a/n: short chapter today, but we see a bit of minho's warm heart. to be honest, this chapter is totally unnecessary, but i felt the need to write it, because the amount of 'meanhoe' comments i see is not okay. he's actually a really sweet guy and people villainize him for no reason. so, here we go: a chapter just for lino! 

qotd: what's your least favourite day of the week? 
aotd: hmm... i'd say sunday, probably, because it's literally just me dreading the next day.