♡: thirty six

thank god for my best friends on all the worst nights.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

jihye rang seungmin's doorbell as she heard minho's car drive away into the evening

jihye rang seungmin's doorbell as she heard minho's car drive away into the evening. it took less than half a second before the door swung open, revealing seungmin in all his glory. 

his hair was messy and he was wearing glasses that jihye didn't even know existed. he was wearing pajamas that had a cute puppy print all over them and he was holding two buckets of ice cream with spoons. 

and when he offered the girl a crooked grin, she broke down crying again. seungmin led her into his house without asking any questions and after closing the front door, he signalled for her to put down her stuff and take off her shoes. 

"do you need a pair of pjs, hee?" he asked sweetly, and jihye nodded, slightly embarrassed. she had been counting on the pajamas that she had left at her grandmother's house, but clearly there had been a change of plans. 

the boy grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs and they both fell into a comfortable silence. he led her into his room, which was unsurprisingly neat and tidy. jihye observed the room in awe. his books and papers were stacked nicely on his desk, his bed was made, and he a lot of cute stuffed animals decorated on his bed. she giggled a bit, not expecting seungmin to be the type to cuddle. 

seungmin raised an eyebrow at her and she shook her head in response before accepting the pair of pajamas he gave her. "these are a pair of my pajamas that got too small, because i think noona's will be too big for you." 

"thanks, seung," jihye smiled at him. 

he returned the smile before letting go of her hand and stepping out of the room. "i'll close the door, and i promise there are no cameras or anything in here, i swear—"

"i know, seungmin, i know. i trust you." 

after offering her a cute smile that showed all his teeth, seungmin left the room, closing it behind him. after ensuring it was locked, jihye quickly changed into the pajamas which had a cute tiger print all over them. she giggled again, finding it adorable that seungmin cuddled with stuffies and wore animal-printed pajamas. 

i bet felix would love these...

and suddenly, she was sad again. 

she shook her head to hopefully clear her thoughts before folding the clothes she had previously been wearing into a neat pile and left them on a corner of seungmin's bed, unsure where else to put them. she then tied her hair into two french braids, since that helped her hair be less frizzy the next morning. once she was satisfied, she opened the door and retraced her steps back down to the living room. 

"oh, you're ready!" seungmin exclaimed, jumping off the couch and towards her. 

jihye hummed in response before she registered what was in front of her. there was a cute pillow fort made near the couch, and netflix was open on the t.v. there were two buckets of ice cream near the fort, too, as well as some ramen. 

the girl wrapped her arms around seungmin, unable to express her gratitude in words. "thank you so much, seungmin," she whispered, another sob building up in her throat. 

he hugged her back. "that's what i'm here for." 

a/n: idk about you guys but a clean room, matching pjs, and stuffies just gives me ✨seungmin✨, you know?? their relationship is so cute istg <3 i live for seunghye tbh

qotd: what is something you've been trying to do recently? 
aotd: a lot, actually (haha). i've been trying to learn html, trying to get back into drawing, and i'm writing some decent lyrics?? i can't come up with melodies, though :(