♡: twenty eight

you have no idea how fast my heart races when i see you.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"you've got to be shitting me," minho groaned, adjusting his wig for the 10000th time

"you've got to be shitting me," minho groaned, adjusting his wig for the 10000th time. "why the hell did i agree to this again?"

"to sneak into her dorms, apparently," felix muttered, fixing his costume. 

jihye simply stood back and admired her work, taking a few pictures for memories. minho was wearing a dark brown-haired wig and was dressed in feminine clothes, and with some makeup, he managed to look like a girl. felix, on the other hand, simply did his makeup and wore a skirt. 

"minho hyung looks like a girl, and i look gay," the younger boy complained. "that's not a bad thing, but i look so—" he proceeded to make sounds that reminded the trainee of a keyboard smash. 

jihye tried to stifle her laugh as she consoled them, "don't worry, guys, you look great."

"shut up," minho muttered, fixing his wig again. "i'm only doing this so you can practise and don't ruin your voice even more. so, shut up." 

fine, dad.

ten minutes later, the trio found themselves in front of the jype building where jihye's dorm was. "act normal," she commanded them, and the boys nodded before following behind her into the building like ducklings. 

the second they walked into the building, the receptionist greeted them. she opened her mouth to speak, "hi, jihye! i saw you rushing out earlier— oh, are these your friends?" 

jihye nodded and hoped her friends would stay silent. "yeah, they are—"

"i'm lina and i'm 16 years old and i was assigned female at birth and i met jihye when we were little kids, and this is my sister, felicia, and she's 14 years old and she's in her emo era which is why she's dressed like that and she's assigned female at birth, too," minho blurted out. 

there was an awkward silence that followed that, and jihye could practically hear the crows cawing in the distance. 

"sorry about that, lina here has a bit of social anxiety!" jihye chuckled awkwardly before shuffling towards the elevators. "we'll get going now! bye, miss!" 

the trio speed walked to the elevator and slipped into the first one, the metal doors closing with a clang!. the second the doors were shut and jihye was sure no one could hear them, she burst out laughing. "what the fuck were you thinking, minho?" she laughed in not an unkind way. 

her laughter was contagious, and soon, felix and minho were laughing like maniacs, too, impressed that they had almost made it to her dorm. they didn't think that their makeup and costumes looked that realistic, but apparently, jihye was good at that stuff. 

by the time the metal doors finally opened on the eighth floor, the three had managed to regain control of their laughter and poise. but when the elevator doors opened once again, jihye wasn't pleased with who was on the other side. 

it was the pink-haired bitch. 

a/n: dun dun dunnnnnnn! i'm sorry, the start of this chapter had me cackling

a/n: dun dun dunnnnnnn! i'm sorry, the start of this chapter had me cackling. i love aunty lina, if you couldn't tell hehe. 

qotd: what's something that people consider a "red flag" but you think otherwise? 
aotd: honestly, i think jealousy (to a certain level, that it), is quite cute. i mean, i'd want my (non-existent) future boyfriend to be a bit jealous if i turned him down for something else.