♡: fourty one

i won't give up on you. you're my dream girl, and a wise man (my brother) once told me not to give up on my dreams.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"are you the reason my girlfriend rejected my offer to take her out on a date?" minho asked in annoyance through the phone as jihye was adding final touchups to her hairdo

the girl grinned at him through the camera, her phone propped against her mirror. "yup! it's me," she told him, giving him finger hearts with an aegyo

the male flinched and made a face of disgust, muttering, "i need to bleach my eyes." 

"yah! it wasn't that bad!" 

"you're right," he deadpanned. "it was horrendous." 

jihye hung up on him. 

after she finished getting ready, she posed for herself in the mirror before taking a few pictures for her personal instagram. 

that was yet another reason many of the trainees at jype hated her. jihye was possibly the only trainee who was allowed to have her own instagram account, because according to jyp, she was the "next big thing in kpop", and if she had a fanbase before debuting, it would only make her future group more successful. 

not that she minded. 

after posting the pictures on her instagram, she smiled in satisfaction before heading out the door, making sure to grab her signature black side bag before locking the dorm room behind her

after posting the pictures on her instagram, she smiled in satisfaction before heading out the door, making sure to grab her signature black side bag before locking the dorm room behind her. she went down the eight floors in the elevator, but when she exited, she caught the eye of the same pink-haired girl who had bothered her back in december. 

jihye scoffed in disbelief as she came over to talk to jihye. "omg, unnie, you're, like, so talented," she sucked up. "can i come with you?" 

the short-haired girl rolled her eyes. "where?" 

"to meet your friends, duh, unnie!" 

"okay, first off, you're literally older than me," jihye told her. "and second off, how do you know i'm going to meet my friends? unless you somehow have a secret instagram account...?" 

instantly, the pink-haired girl's fake guise dropped as she came closer to jihye, pointing a finger at her accusingly. "don't you go around acting like you're all high and mighty, bitch." 

jihye backed away. "ew, your breath stinks," she retorted before walking away from the pink-haired girl. it was an understatement to say that minho had taught her well. 

as she walked out of the building, she felt proud of herself for finally standing up for herself. and there were only two (very savage, might i add) people she could thank: minho and seungmin. 

but while you, dear reader, might be wondering, oh, but what about felix? don't worry, darling, i got your back. you see, felix might not have made her savage, but he made her emotionally strong...

and maybe, he'll be back so she doesn't have to be strong anymore. 

a/n: i really love this chapter, yk? i feel like it shows a different and more developed version of jihye, and the sad part is, i think that's what happens when your heart gets broken (i can relate haha)

a/n: i really love this chapter, yk? i feel like it shows a different and more developed version of jihye, and the sad part is, i think that's what happens when your heart gets broken (i can relate haha). and tbh pink-haired bitch should die fr (i don't have a name for her so y'all can name her if you want).  once again, i love minho and jihye's relationship so much <3 also, happy diwali to my fellow desi stays!!

qotd: how are you?
aotd: tired haha i found out about some pretty messed up shit today so ;-;