𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Liana POV

I wake up with the worst headache of my life. Fuck... I knew drinking yesterday was a bad idea. I can't even open my eyes. I feel disoriented when I turn around in my bed. The first thing I notice is the citrusy smell.

My brain tries to remember the familiar scent but there is nothing. I groan.

After a few more minutes I attempt to open my eyes again. And when I finally open my eyes I'm suddenly wide awake.

This is not my bedroom.

This is not my bed.

I'm not at home.

I start to panic.

Oh my god.

Where the hell am I?

This is not good.

I frantically look around. Who's room am I in?

I almost start crying when I lift the blanket and see that I'm wearing nothing but a T-shirt.

Wait, I'm wearing a T-shirt. A red T-shirt.

Scared to even move a centimetre I carefully look around. No one is in the bed next to me but what catches my eye is the Ferrari jacket that's hung over the chair in the corner.

What the heck is going on? Also, my head is killing me. As much as I want stay lying down, I need to leave.

I get my - probably still intoxicated - body out of bed. As soon as I feel stable on my feet I take another look around the room I'm in. I turn around and catch myself in the full-length mirror. Like a deer caught in the flashlights, I look myself up and down.

I'm wearing a Ferrari T-shirt. Why am I wearing a Ferrari t-shirt?

Wait... did I go home with Carlos? I remember the nice conversations we had and he is really good-looking, like Disney prince good looking, but I can't remember getting closer to him and...

OH. MY. GOD. I did not go home with him, I went home with... my eyes widen.

Suddenly memories from last night start to come back.

Last night. Jimmy'z. Charles Leclerc. Me. Drunk. Dancing. Kissing.

WE KISSED.

And I went home with him.

We had sex.

Oh my GOD, that can't be true.

But if I had sex with him and this is his apartment. Where is he?

Why have I woken up at his place alone?

I need to get out of here.

Trying not to move too quickly, I gather my clothes. Fully dressed, I quietly open the door. Even though I have not heard a single thing in this place I'm not ready to run into him again.

How drunk was I to actually go home with him? With the... the... the cannoli hating man.

Okay, fair enough I couldn't come up with anything better because if I'm honest, there is no denying I am physically attracted to him.

And as far as I can remember, last night was amazing. The way we danced together, body on body, and the way he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

My body turns hot right away. No, no, NO, Li. You need to concentrate on leaving this place.

Lost in my thoughts, I bump my toe against the couch and for the first time, I lift my head. And when I tell you, nothing prepared me for what I saw in front of me.