𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Everything had been slightly weird since the boat day and I can't work out why, Raegan has been weird since Baku now. She says everything is fine, but she isn't acting that way. I feel like I've borderline been getting the cold shoulder.

And then she made that weird comment about Charles when we were on Max's boat the other week. I still don't understand what it has to do with her, if he wants to sit there looking all grumpy for no reason then that sounds like a him problem. He was the one who chose to cheat on his girlfriend that night, I got dragged along with it. He is the one that keeps trying to talk to me, when I've made it abundantly clear I do NOT want to talk to him.

For fuck sake I even jumped in the ocean to try and get across that I don't want to talk to him. He clearly didn't get the message, jumping in after me like he has some sort of hero complex. He's even tried texting me since, I had to block him again.

 He's even tried texting me since, I had to block him again

I am under the water pls help me
HAHAHAHAH

Not funny

Am I that revolting to you, you would rather drown than be near me?

I wasn't drowning
Something grabbed my foot
Not that it's any of your business

You just wanted me to jump in and save you

Wrong Ferrari driver there
I wanted Carlos
Carlos is who I am dating
You're a narcissist

Okay if you say so

I will block you again

Your bikini was nice

OH FUCK OFF CHARLES

Hahaha
<message undelivered>

You actually blocked me again?
<message undelivered>

FFS Liana
<message undelivered>

But Charles sending me weird messages isn't the only odd thing that happened. Carlos started acting off when we got off the yacht, we got into his Ferrari to drive back to Nice and he was quiet. I asked him what was wrong, and he asked me why Charles jumped into the ocean to 'save me'. He asked me if there was anything going on with us, because apparently it seemed odd that we were on the balcony together in the first place.

I can't tell Carlos what happened with Charles, I don't want him to think ill of me. I didn't lie, but I told Carlos that I'm not Charles' biggest fan after he is rude to me most of the time for no reason, I told Carlos that I had not wanted him to jump in after me but he's a narcissist with a hero complex and I would have been fine on my own. Carlos had mentioned that Charles has been acting strange lately, but he didn't know the reason why.

Since then I've been working in the bakery preparing for today, I've stayed over Carlos' a couple of times, he has been offering on those really late nights Rae and I have worked - we've also been out for dinner and even breakfast. Everything is fine.