𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I recognise the scent as I get into the car, I'm still drunk so I'm not paying attention to my surroundings. Realistically, this all sounds like a nightmare - why would I get into someone random's car? But it feels comfortable and familiar.

I sit in the seat, and the driver gets in, he hands me a tissue and a bottle of water. I pull down the sunshade to look in the mirror and clean my face, and that is when I notice, I'm in a Ferrari.

Not Carlos' Ferrari.

Charles Leclerc's Ferrari.

I quickly whip my head to the side and see Charles sat in the driving seat, concentrating on the road ahead.

I must have gasped as he turns his head slightly towards me.

"Don't look so shocked, I wasn't going to just leave you sat on the floor crying outside." he says.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I ask back.

"No, like I said, I couldn't drive past and just leave you there like you was. I'm taking you home."

I just hmm, and carry on looking out the window.

"If I'm taking you home, I'm going to need your address." He's still a smartass even when he is trying to do something nice for me.

I take my ID out of my bag, and pass it over to him.

"Liana Maria Bianco-Panza" he reads my full name from my ID out loud.

"What." I reply bluntly, why he is reading my full name out loud.

"Nothing."

We fall back into silence, I'm looking out the window - and seeing the moon reflect on the sea.

"So, Liana Maria Bianco-Panza." says Charles, "for what reason did I drive past you crying on the floor in a random Monegasque street. It can't have been that bad a night, surely."

"I had an argument with Carlos, he finished with me." Strangely enough, it feels comfortable telling Charles, it feels easy.

"Oh Li, I'm sorry. What was the argument about - if you don't mind? Surely you'll fix things?" He asks.

"You." Simple, straight to the point, I don't need to say much more than that.

"Wait what?" He asks, now I can feel the tears coming again, until I feel a hand on my knee. And it's not my hand. I'm silent for a few moments, before Charles speaks up again, "Liana, what was the argument over?"

I tell him again, "the argument was over you."

The air in the car falls silent again for a few moments, before one of us has the courage to speak.

"I'm so sorry Liana, for everything. I didn't want to come between you, it started as a bit of a game but ended up getting out of hand, I saw what I was doing so that is when I stopped. I never meant for this to happen, I was jealous and I am really sorry."

I start to feel my eyes dropping as I get tired and comfortable in his car.

"It wasn't entirely your fault Charles. We both had a part to play in this." I say, as I settle back further into my seat. "It only started because you had a girlfriend,"

"I only used her because I was jealous of you and Carlos, I thought maybe if you saw me with her, I don't know. It was so so wrong of me to do that, and I am sorry to you and her."

"I don't mean then, I mean the first time, you had a girlfriend, that's why I left." The moment the last word comes out of my mouth, I fall into a deep slumber in the warmth of the Ferrari. I hear a whisper from Charles mouth, but I am already too sleepy to understand.