𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

Loud music is blasting out of the portable speaker Max always has on his jet. DJ Lando is back and better than ever. We are all sat watching Max rap along to "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, which is to be fair not as bad as I expected. Maybe DJ Lando can start a duo along with Max Ver-rap-pen... it's funny, I know!

Kelly, Raegan and I each have a glass of champagne on the table whilst we are doing our make-up. I've been told there will be a car waiting for us at the Airport ready to take us straight to Jimmy'z, meaning we need to be ready to go as soon as we land. It's a good thing Rae always overpacks, she was able to lend me one of her dresses. Maybe someone should have told me before we were going straight out and I would have packed appropriately.

The atmosphere and the vibes on the jet right now were both immaculate.

Lose Yourself comes to an end, and I'm now watching Carlos and Lando hyping up Max to rap another song. It literally has me dying.

"Girls, I can't wait to enjoy this last night with you." Raegan is definitely already drunk, she is starting to get soppy.

"Rae you're not dying, you are literally going on vacation for a few weeks." I laugh.

She wraps her arm around my shoulder dramatically, "It will feel like dying not seeing you for this long."

Now it's Kelly's turn to laugh, "You girls are unbelievable."

Raegan and I both stick our tongues out to her before we join in with the laughing. We have about 45 minutes left on this flight, our make-up is finished, and we are ready to party. Kelly, Raegan and I found a deck of cards somewhere on the plane and are now playing a round of Rommé.

Before I play my turn, I look over to my boyfriend who is still singing along to the song playing in the back. As soon as he catches my gaze, he blows me a kiss. In return I pretend to catch it, and show him a soft smile.

When we left the Paddock earlier, I was glad that Carlos didn't ask questions about the conversation he had interrupted just a few minutes before. I kept my thoughts busy from thinking about Charles, but now I'm just sitting here, my thoughts immediately go back to him. I don't care what Raegan says, he is acting weird, and I will find out why.

Speaking of the devil, why is he not on the plane with us? He normally travels with Max when they go back to Monaco. So why not today? There is definitely still space for him here. And thinking of it, when he said goodbye earlier he said 'have a nice summer' - so he knew we were going to be here. Is HE avoiding me? I'm not sure what I've done to be avoided by him.

Just as we are about to land, I lean over to Kelly, "Hey, do you know why Charles isn't with us?"

Her expression changes from smiling to confused, I guess she wasn't expecting me to ask after him.

"He flew back with Alex and George. They left a bit earlier than we did, so that's probably the reason. Why do you ask?" It's probably not the reason but I'm not going to expose that in front of her.

"Oh no reason, just wondering." I reply with a small nod, was I just wondering? Or do I want to know what everyone else knows. Does anyone else know the reason he is avoiding me like the plague this weekend. I decide to let it go, and move on just as the plane touches the ground.

From the other side of the plane, I feel Raegan looking at me with a confusing face. What is up with today, everyone seems to overhear all my conversations?!

She mouths over at me silently, "Leave it." I roll my eyes back at her, with liquid courage to completely disregard what she is implying.

Before we all leave the jet, I down two more glasses of champagne. This is going to be a stressful night, so I'm going to need to be drunk for this.