𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

It's Friday in Barcelona, I'm standing on the balcony of mine and Carlos' hotel room drinking a coffee, and overlooking the city as it wakes up for the day. He is finishing getting ready before we head to the track, we had breakfast in our room today as we wanted an extra half hour in bed.

Monaco last week was nerve wracking, but this is Carlos' home grand prix, the fans will be even crazier.

We got to Barcelona on Tuesday evening after I had finished handing over the bakery to Flora for a while. Wednesday we went around the city, viewing the sights. Carlos took me for some authentic Spanish food which was amazing.

Yesterday, Thursday, Carlos was at work with media commitments - so Raegan and I went exploring, we got some paella for lunch and had some cocktails before going back to the hotel.

"I'm ready hermosa," shouted Carlos from inside, I turn, head back into our room and give him a smile. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, all good - let me just grab my bag." I turn around to look for my handbag, but feel Carlos pulling me back into him.

He gives me a soft kiss on the lips and looks down at me.

"No arguing this weekend with anyone, please mi linda." He kisses me again after saying that.

"Nope, none, I promise." He grins, and I turn back around to grab my handbag as we head out the door.

I had managed to avoid Charles since last Sunday, besides from the one message from him on Instagram of that gossip post, I had avoided and not spoken to him at all. He is literally determined to ruin my life because he is upset he didn't make me breakfast, the man is a narcissist and I have decided to completely erase him and his stupid face from my brain.

Carlos had asked me why I argued with Charles last week after the picture after the argument went viral, Carlos had people tagging him the comments and all-sorts. I explained how Charles had been rude to me all weekend, and all night and I had enough so I told him to leave me alone. I didn't explain any further than that, Carlos accepted the response I gave, told me he hadn't noticed that Charles was rude, but to let him know if it happens again and he is around. He found it quite funny that the whole situation had happened, which I am grateful and relieved for.

We drive for half hour to the track, and pull up into Carlos' allocated space when another Ferrari pulls up besides us.

So much for avoiding Charles all weekend. I turned to look, and caught glimpse of a mass of blonde hair sitting in his front seat, the same blonde hair that was in all the pictures up on his walls. It is his girlfriend.

Oh no, I'm panicking. How am I going to be around her when I know what I did, what Charles did, what WE did?! We're too far from the hotel for Carlos to drop me back.

I'm going to have to face this.

I pull the rescue remedy out my bag and spray twice in my mouth.

"Are you nervous again hermosa?" asks Carlos.

I hate to lie, but how can I tell him that I slept with his teammate who has a girlfriend, the same one I was arguing with last Sunday over this exact situation.

"I'm all good, it's your home race so just making sure I am chill."

"It will be fine. Here's Charles... and Amelie, haven't seen her in a while. We'll say hello and go in okay?"

I smile at him and we get out the car.

"Hola Carlos." says Charles, completely deciding to look past me as if I am not stood there beside his teammate.