𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

One week later I'm in the bakery with Flora, I head off to Vegas next week with Raegan so I am teaching or reminding Flora some the bakery basics so she can keep us running for a week whilst we are away before shutting down before we come back.

It seems mad that we can just shut the bakery, and you're probably wondering how we can do this? But it is November, the bakery is so quiet during the winter it'll be ok!

"Okay, so you have to get the piping bag, and then put it into the cannoli like this..." I explain.

"Liana, I've done this before..." explains Flora.

"Yes I know but, you might have forgot."

"Liana... I was filling cannoli at the weekend." She reminds me.

"Ah I'm just making sure you are okay Flora, you will be okay?"

"I will be fine, and I promise if I need anything I will call you, you've left me loads of times before!"

True, we have definitely left her before.

"... and there is always me that can help!" Comes a wise voice from the cafe floor, Mrs Marti.

We head out to the bakery and Mrs Marti is sat with her cappuccino and two cannoli, she wanted something sweet today.

"No disrespect Mrs Marti, but you are not the best cook from what I can remember - so maybe I'll just leave Flora in the kitchen for now."

She nods in agreement, "Okay, but Flora if you are in serious need of help, I can always stand and do whatever you need."

I look at Flora and give her a look which basically says 'do not'. I want to return from Vegas and Abu Dhabi with a bakery still standing.

"Have you heard from Raegan, dear?" Asks Mrs Marti. Raegan is off sick, she hadn't gone to the America triple-header with Lando as we had some work in the bakery, she typically doesn't go away for that long with him, which she finds sad.

"Yes this morning, she was still sick. I've told her she isn't allowed back until it has been two days, hygiene is important and we don't want to poison the customers with whatever bug she has."

Raegan has been ill since we was shopping last week, so I've been missing her here. I've stayed clear trying to avoid whatever bug she has before we fly out next week.

"So, are you looking forward to Vegas?" asks Flora.

"Oh most definitely! I've planned some outfits, I'm not entirely sure what we are doing, Raegan hasn't said - I think we'll be at the track on Saturday and Sunday night, but otherwise I'm hoping for some shopping, food and pool parties!"

"Show me your outfits!" She insists, with a cheer from Mrs Marti as well.

It's a quiet afternoon, so we all sit round a table and I pull some pictures up on my phone, I show the outfits that I bought when shopping with Raegan the other day, Mrs Marti and Flora look on in amazement, giving compliments and talking about how nice they all look.

"... and this is what I have for Sunday night, there is an after party, it is supposed to be really good, Raegan won't let me dip out of this one, and I'm like.. okay Vegas why not!"

I show them the picture of a black, bardot neckline jumpsuit, that fits tight and is a satin material, it is elegant and sexy, Raegan and I both agreed it is the perfect outfit for an evening in Vegas.

Flora and Mrs Marti sit speechless whilst I still hold my phone in front of them.

Still speechless, 30 seconds later.