𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

I open my eyes and it's familiar.

But not my bed familiar.

Charles Leclerc's bed familar.

For fuck sake Liana.

Why am I like this? One drop of alcohol and I'm running straight back to him. After everything he did with Amelie, the way he caused chaos for Lando and Raegan, he acted like a complete jealous fool. You'd think drunk Liana would know better. But I don't.

I'm currently trapped, as his arm rests over my side pulling me into his chest. His chest moves up and down slowly against my back. See this is the worst part, I didn't just wake up at his, I've woken up and we are spooning.

Whilst my memories are hazy, my mind flicks back to sitting on the kitchen side with Charles stood between my legs and the passionate kiss we shared. I start getting hot again, which is not okay or acceptable right now. I need to work on my willpower, I let out a big sigh of disappointment in myself.

"What's up with you?" Comes the deep, croaky morning voice from behind me.

It makes me jump so I quickly roll out of his embrace until we lie face to face, and his piercing green eyes are looking at me confused from the pillow.

"I shouldn't be here Charles," I say.

"But you are," he says with a smirk, "and you're wearing my top, you know how much I love that."

I grunt, "If it wasn't for the lack of clothes underneath I'd rip it straight off."

"Go on then, it's nothing I haven't seen before. Or nothing I didn't see last night in fact." He laughs.

"Uh you're so annoying, why am I even here,"

"I wanted you here, and you wanted to be here, remember?" ... no I don't, "I said I missed you, you said you missed me too." He brings his hand towards my face so I slap it away.

"Whatever I said whilst we were one, fucking and two, drunk, does not mean anything."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." He reminds me, with a smug look on his face. I mean, maybe I did say that whilst we were in bed last night, but it was definitely just because of the sex and not because I meant it.

"This," I wiggle my finger between the two of us, "won't happen again."

He laughs, "Okay Liana, deny it all you want, but we're meant to be together you know - we can't stay away from each other, like magnets." As much as I would like to admit he is definitely right with the magnet theory, I'll do everything in my power to make sure I stay away from him til the attraction is no longer there.

"Don't start comparing us to magnets, they're cool, fun and fascinating, we are not."

He just rolls his eyes, "wanna go get breakfast?"

I jump out of bed, "No Charles, I don't. I would like a shower, thanks, so I can wash YOU off my skin."

He laughs, again, "you know where everything is."

I groan and go into his bathroom, before finding everything and having a long shower.

As much as Charles is right, we do always seem to find a way back to each other. Even after that first night, we always bumped into each other - I tried to push it away but he was always there, I always felt myself gravitating towards him.

I get out of the shower and sit on the bed wrapped in a towel, I pick up my phone which was charging to find a text from Rae.