𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

I frantically throw my things into my suitcase, tears still streaming down my face.

He can't love me. He can't just tell me he loves me. After everything that has happened to this point, everything bad that has happened, he can't love me.

I've been awful to him, gosh I'm being awful right now.

He told me he loved me, I told him he can't and then I run off crying.

I collapse face first onto my bed, and sob into the pillow.

My phone pings a few times.. well more than a few times. Then I hear the ringtone, it's Raegan.

I let the phone dial out, clear all the other missed call notifications I have from Lando, Charles and Pierre calling multiple times, and then I sit up and read her messages.

Where are youuuuuu
I want lunch

Li what the fuck has gone on

Ring me asap

Someone told Lando they run into you and you was crying

I've just seen Charles ranting at Pierre

Liana what the fuck has happened please
I'm not asking to be nosy, I'm asking because I care about you

Rae, I'm so sorry. I just need to go home, I'll explain when I see you x

I turn my phone off, not wanting to hear anything from anyone else. I just need time by myself to process this.

And that is when someone starts knocking on my door, so much for processing alone.

"For fuck sake Raegan," I shout as I get up and go to the door of my hotel room.

Except it's not Raegan, I come face-to-face with Arthur Leclerc who is grinning widely at me.

"Not Raegan, nor Charles. I hope you aren't disappointed." He snarks.

"Arthur, what do you want? I honestly just want to be alone." I whine.

"Let me in? Just to talk, that is all," he peeks in the room and sees my open suitcase on the bed, "I promise I won't try and talk you into staying, as much as I want you to."

I move aside so he can walk into my room, he sits down on the chair in the corner.

"First of all, do you want a lift to the airport?" He asks.

"So much for wanting me to stay," I joke with a little smile, "but yes please, I would appreciate that."

He smiles back at me, "Secondly..."

"Are you going to talk to me about your brother?"

"Not if you don't want me to, I'm here as your friend, and not because of my brother. I just want to know you are okay, and maybe hear your side of what happened?"