𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

When will I learn that tequila gives me the worst headache ever? Probably never, if I'm honest.

I slowly open my eyes. Gosh, that's bright.

The first thing I notice, this is definitely not my room. I let out a loud groan. Is this going to happen on a regular basis now? Me waking up in someone's bedroom? I hope not.

I slowly look around. The chair in the left corner of the room is stacked with red clothes.

Speaking of red clothes, I look down at myself. I'm dressed in red as well, a red Ferrari T-shirt.

Suddenly I'm hit with the biggest deja vu, back to that one night months ago. Oh my god. I'm at Charles Leclerc's place again.

I try to remember what happened last night, but only little snippets come to mind. I remember the heavy flirting all through the night, the little touches and his offer to sleep over at this after Raegan went home early.

And it looks like I took him up on the offer.

I seriously went home with him. For fuck sake, Liana. You couldn't even stand him a couple of weeks ago and now I'm home with him again, for the second time in less than a year.

With another loud groan, I get out of bed. Just like the last time, Charles is nowhere to be found in this room. Before I leave the room I take a quick look in the mirror next to the door. I look exactly how I feel. Terrible.

I enter the living room, getting hit with the fresh smell of breakfast. I let my nose guide me.

Passing the front room, I notice all the pictures with Amelie from last time are gone. The feeling of relief goes through my body. There is still a small possibility that he lied to me and is still dating her.

"Fuck!" I hear Charles swearing from the kitchen.

Confused about what is going on, I follow the voice until I have a clear view of Charles' shirtless back. He is dressed in just some grey shorts. I can't lie, I'm really enjoying the view.

He hasn't noticed me yet but the sight of him, I can't help but laugh.

His body immediately turns to me and he looks at me dumbfounded. "What are you doing here?"

Ouch. My eyes turn into slits, my mood changing from hungover to anger.

His eyes widen when he sees my face. "No, no. I didn't mean it like that. What are you doing in the kitchen? I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed. Making sure you wouldn't leave this time I thought I could make it myself and not pick something up from the bakery."

I can feel my cheeks flush and I am about to reply when a burning smell enters my nose.

"Charles, I think ..."

But he doesn't even let me finish. "No, Liana, let me do it the right way this time."

"Charles, the food is burning."

With pure shock on his face he immediately turns his attention back to the pan.

I watch him with pure amusement from my spot leaning against the doorframe. The situation that is presented to me is an image of the gods.

When the timer on his oven goes off as well, I decide to step in. I pull out a tray of - what could have been croissants - out of the oven.

After a string of curse words, Charles throws the entire pan in the trash and looks at me with a dejected expression.

"I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I am not the best cook."

Not being able to hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing, with Charles joining in just a second later.