𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

I wake up to some shouting, this is not good for my head.

I roll over and see two empty bottles, two bottles of Dom Perignon - I groan as my head pounds and roll over to face the other side, I see another bottle, Dom Perignon Rose... expensive.

Then I remember in a fit of rage, after we got back to the hotel room Raegan and I ordered these bottles using Lando's credit card, she said it was only fair. We drunk champagne, watched some shitty romcoms and listed to our 'sad Taylor' playlist before we both passed out asleep.

The yelling continues, when I realise that it is Raegan who is yelling.

I gently lift my head from the pillow and tiptoe closer to the door to hear what is going on.

"I don't give a shit what SHE did Lando, but up til this point we've told each other everything. When did we start lying to each other?" her voice breaks at the end, and it takes everything in me to not interrupt.

"I'm so sorry Raegan, believe me. I didn't mean to do anything, but it literally meant nothing to me and I was scared of what you would think." Lando sobs at the door.

"Damn right you should of been fucking scared!"

"I'm so sorry Rae, I just didn't want you to be mad."

"Well, I am mad, this conversation is done, I don't want to talk to you so leave." and with that she slams the door in his face, I hear some footsteps approaching so I quickly retreat into the room so it doesn't look like I've been eavesdropping.

Raegan enters the room, takes one look at me and bursts into tears. I sit down on the bed and pull her into a hug til she is sobbing into me.

"I love him so much Li, but he's just a huge idiot." she says inbetween crying.

"I know you do, he is a huge idiot." I reply as I gently stroke her hair.

"I just hate him, I hate what he did and I hate this hangover because I feel shit, and I feel shit because my boyfriend is a liar as well." she says incoherently.

"I know, I know. Andrà tutto bene."

"In English please," she looks up at me with swollen eyes but a slight mischievous smile on her face.

"Everything will be okay," I give her a tighter squeeze as I say it, before my phone starts ringing.

I pick it up and see Charles' name. The absolute last person I want to speak to right now. Not only has he ghosted me all weekend, which I found out is because he was jealous of Davide... he then invited his ex-girlfriend, then decided to tell her to go away so he could fight with my ex-boyfriend, a fight that he started? Make it make sense!

And you all thought I could be a terrible person.

I hang up and turn back to Raegan, who has now sat up in bed and is beside me.

"Was that Charles?" she asks.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk to him. All of this..." I point my finger up and down at her, "... is his fault. He is the one that bought Amelie into your life, and he is the one who bought her back around this weekend because of his stupid games."

"You and him need to communicate better." she says.

"Well, we won't be communicating at all, I'm done with him Rae - he just fucks everything up. I can't be dealing with it anymore."

My phone starts ringing again, I pick it up and notice there is not just one, but 10 missed calls from him.

"Just answer it," says Raegan.