𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

The past few days have been madness, since Carlos asked me to be his girlfriend we have not spent much time apart. I've been staying at his, with the occasional trip to Nice just so I can pick up some clean clothes. Having a boyfriend is great, and there is really no better week to start our official relationship.

It is Friday, practice day. I worked in the bakery yesterday with Raegan, it was SO busy! All the tourists had come from all over. We even sold out, we had to close early. There were so many F1 fans visiting, the Lando fans sold the sausage rolls out first, followed by the Ferrari fans and the cannoli.

We answered questions all day.

"Raegan, tell Lando I love him."
"Liana, are you going to be in the paddock this weekend?"
"Can we come to the paddock with you?"
"What parties are going on?"
"Raegan, when are you and Lando getting married?"
"Liana, are you and Carlos together yet?"

I didn't answer the last one, I think we'll let everyone figure that out when I walk in holding Carlos' hand later today.

He is so excited to tell everyone. We have a plan to arrive at a similar time to Raegan and Lando, so if it gets overwhelming at all - I can run off with her. We'll arrive in a Ferrari I've seen too many times now, but still don't hesitate to get excited over! We'll walk into the paddock holding hands. He has said that he'll stop and take selfies and sign some bits for the fans - but that is okay! He has said that if any fans ask him if I'm his girlfriend, he'll say yes.

If the media ask him about me arriving on his arm, if the media ask if I am his girlfriend - he will say yes.

I'm going to be in the Ferrari garage for most of the weekend, I'll watch qualifying and the race from the back with a pair of headphones he says the engineers have reserved especially for me.

We had a long chat about this, and he made sure that I am fully on-board with the plan. He thought of EVERYTHING and had made sure I'll be fully comfortable.

It's only my second F1 race, and I'm excited. Nervous, but ready to tackle whatever comes at us, head on, with the Spanish GOD on my arm.

Take a deep breath Liana.

I stood at Carlos' looking in the giant mirror he has in the hallway.

Everything about my outfit has been perfectly curated for the day, I just went with a matching black co-ord. 90% of my wardrobe is black, so it makes sense to wear something I'm comfy in. I didn't want to be too obvious and show up head-to-toe in Ferrari, so I kept it simple.

That doesn't mean I feel calm, or simple. My head is running at a thousand kilometers per hour. I've seen the criticism online, the way that some gossip pages absolutely pick Raegan to pieces. I'm lucky in the sense that I have her by my side, but I just want to make sure everything is perfect.

I have a whole new appreciation for Raegan's relationships with Kelly, Lily and the others I'm yet to meet. It really helps to have a strong support system behind you when entering this world, the mean trolls online can tear someone to pieces.

I am however, ready for this. I cannot say that the mean comments won't get to me a bit, but seeing Carlos so excited to show me off to the world. That is what makes it worth it. He is MY boyfriend, and the only opinion that matters is his. He is my boyfriend, he wants me there with him today. And that is everything that matters.

I'm stood, smoothing my outfit out, adjusting the skirt, making sure the top sits perfect, when two hands grab my hips from behind.

"You look perfect, mi hermosa." I can feel his warm breath as he leans in and peppers kisses along my jaw.