𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

I yawn, stretch and rollover in the comfortable bed.

I pick up my phone, 9am - must have been a good sleep. Still no texts from Charles either, I let out a big sigh. I know I messed up, but he won't give me the chance to apologise or tell him how I actually feel.

I guess this is karma, again, for the way I've acted before.

No longer than 5 minutes after I've woken up, Raegan comes into my room with a cup of tea and slides into bed next to me.

"Good morning to my best friend," she smiles, I notice half-heartedly.

I look over to her, and can see that her eyes are slightly red and swollen and she talks with a slight sniffle.

"Good morning, you okay?" I ask inquisitively.

"Yes! Excited for another day in my favourite city with my favourite person. Can we go somewhere fun? The London Aquarium, or Shrek's Adventure, one of them."

"Both?" I laugh.

"Uh, yes! Can we go and see a matinee as well? Mamma Mia?"

"STOP IT YES, I love Mamma Mia I've always wanted to do that."

"Amazing, okay. So I'll finish my tea, then we can get ready and head out." She gives me a small smile, and I notice how her expression drops as she looks down at the mug in her hand.

"Hey," I put my hand on her arm comfortingly, "you're sure everything is okay?" I ask.

"It'll be okay, no worries, I had a small argument with Lando this morning - but it was nothing really."

"It doesn't seem like nothing Rae, you've been crying,"

"It will be okay, honestly it's fine, it was nothing."

I nod my head and drop the topic. I know Raegan, and I know it takes a lot to upset her, so I don't believe it was really nothing, but we'll see.

We get dressed and head towards the Embankment for the first stop of our day.

❤️ raeofsunshine, arthurleclerc, thatgalflora and 11,348 others

lifewithli check urself before u shrek urself ‼️

21 comments:
thatgalflora where are you 😭
lifewithli shreks adventure hahaha
thatgalflora you girls make me laugh

raeofsunshine DONKEHHHH
lifewithli do the roar

arthurleclerc PLEASE you did not go to Shrek's Adventure
lifewithli hahahaha we did
raeofsunshine we took the ogre-ground to get here
lifewithli favourite joke of the day !!