𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I wake up in the morning, with a smile.

I travel to the bakery, with a smile.

I open the bakery, with a smile.

I work all day in the bakery, with a smile.

I hope we get some good Google reviews, I've been in such a good mood all day my customer service is PRISTINE.

Carlos had sent me a text this morning..

 Morning xx

No, GOOD morning because last night was so good x

STOP ITTTT. GOOD morning to you too xx

Same, last night was amazing! Thank you for everything xx

Only the best for you 😏xx

Doing anything fun today? Xx

Work all day, but it's fun! You?xx

Golf with Lando this afternoon, wish me luck 😂xx

Lando was at golf with Carlos this afternoon, I'm closing the bakery at 3pm and heading over to Raegan's for 'a catch-up' whilst Lando is out. We all know by now she just wants the gossip! Carlos is with Lando, so I'm pretty sure Lando will be probing for gossip all day as well.

The morning in the bakery went fast, we've been busy! Thanks to Raegan's high profile relationship, we have visitors from all over on vacation to Monaco and wanting to try her sausage rolls and my cannoli.

I put the remaining pastries in the fridge to be stored ready for tomorrow, give the cafe area one last clean over, lock up and begin the short walk to their apartment. It's a lovely day in Monaco, the sun is shining, the temperature is just right and the principality is buzzing in a good way. I am in such a good mood.

I arrive at Raegan's and ring the doorbell, almost immediately I hear her voice on the intercom.

"The prosecco is chilled, and the snacks are ready - come on up!"

I laugh to myself as I open the door, and start walking up the stairs to their apartment. The last time I was here and walking up these stairs was with Carlos - and I smile at the memory of his hand grazing my back as he opted to walk up the stairs with me rather than take the elevator.

As I step onto the 8th floor, Raegan is already at the door - her head poking out with a huge grin on her face. If I wasn't in such a good mood, I'd definitely have been irritated by the enthusiasm she's displaying.

"Liana, I've been waiting for you," I laugh and give her a hug in the front entrance. "It's a lovely day today, so I thought we could sit on the balcony - have a drink, snack and a catch-up, with some Taylor Swift of course... what album are you feeling, Lover?"