𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

We close the bakery around 7pm, we stayed a bit later tonight making sure everything is prepped for the next few days. I'm going straight to Raegan's from the bakery, where we're going to get ready for dinner. She told me I can borrow more of her clothes, saving the journey back to Nice.

We're back at hers, and getting ready in her dressing room, a whole room of clothes, makeup and mirrors. Her and Lando live in a 4 bedroom apartment, he has one room for gaming, she has one for clothes and then they have the spare room.

"Where are we going again?" I ask, as Raegan flicks through her wardrobe trying to find something for us both to wear..

"Giacomo... How about this?" She pulls a floor length red dress out the wardrobe, WAY too formal for Giacomo.

Giacomo is our favourite Italian restaurant on Larvotto Beach, they change the menu regularly we could never get bored of it - and the food is so authentic to home, I love going! But it's also quite a casual Italian, so the floor length red dress is definitely out of the question.

"Raegan... Giacomo... this is way too dressy."

She tuts at me, "well I think Carlos would have liked it."

"Maybe so, but we're going for dinner, not to a bloody award ceremony."

"Okay how about these and a top?" She pulls out some cargo pants, the complete opposite end of the spectrum to the red dress.

"Rae.. seriously. What about a normal little black dress?" That will do, can be dressed up or down, and black is definitely my colour.

"Okay okay, I've got this one you've worn before if you want to be boring?" She pulls out the classic LBD, the same one I almost always borrow when I have to borrow her clothes.

"Perfect."

I go into the attached bathroom to make a start on my makeup, I'm never overly fussed with my makeup - just a little bit here and there. And yes, every room in their house has a bathroom attached, a world away from my small apartment in Nice.

"Li... LI... LIANA PANZA" shouts Raegan from the dressing room - I poke my head out the bathroom. "I said, are you excited to see lover tonight?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me from the floor where she is surrounded by clothes she has pulled out for herself.

"Yeah... you know what? I actually am. I'm enjoying getting to know him," the butterflies start when I begin to think about seeing and spending more time with Carlos this evening.

"Are you going to kiss again?" Okay, erm, what a question.

"I don't know Raegan, shall I text him and ask? 'Oh hey Carlos, hope you are well. Just wondering whether you're gonna kiss me again tonight'." I say sarcastically.

"I was just asking, no need for sarcasm Li... I bet you will."

I hope we will, but I'm not going to tell Raegan that - and have her eyes on us like a hawk all night.

"...and if we do, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow so worry less little one!" I pat her on the head, and go back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:

An hour or so later, and we are ready. We're sitting in the kitchen with Lando, Raegan and I each have a glass of red wine - Lando has water, under strict instruction from Raegan, and then the doorbell rings. Lando goes to answer the door and I can feel myself getting nervous, I wonder whether Carlos will take the elevator now he's not with me.

A few moments later, he enters the apartment. He is wearing a light blue cotton shirt, the top few buttons undone, white jeans... sorry tight white jeans, and some loafers. It's getting hot, right? Has the aircon turned off? Have the windows shut?!