𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

After we landed in Baku the boys had organised shuttles to bring us to the hotel. Lando and Raegan took one car and Carlos and I were in the second car. With Charles. Great.

Whilst the boys talked about some stuff regarding the upcoming weekend, I spent my time looking out of the window. Why does Charles act like a sweet innocent child when he obviously isn't?

I just want to forget that night and move on with Carlos because he makes me feel good. But something in me seems to still be bothered by Charles and the one-night stand which makes it hard to concentrate. Especially when he is always around.

I suppress the urge to groan and slam my head against the car window. Just let me enjoy my time with Carlos in peace, please god! Thank you!

Feeling a hand on my thigh I look over to Carlos. He is still listening to Charles but mouthed "Are you okay?" I nod, giving him a small smile. Technically I am okay, my brain just seems to be playing some pranks on me.

Trying to distract myself from the thoughts inside my head, I move closer to Carlos and lay my head on his shoulder.

For the rest of the car journey, I decided to close my eyes. It's almost midnight when we arrive at the hotel and I'm just excited to get into bed and sleep.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:

Saturday

"A ella le gusta la gasolina, (Dame más gasolina), Cómo le encanta la gasolina, (Dame más gasolina), A ella le gusta la gasolina, (Dame más gasolina)"

Rousted from my sleep, I sat up straight in my bed. What the hell is going on? I look over to - still in a deep sleep - Carlos. That's when I realized his phone was the reason for this early morning party wake-up call. Sweet Jesus, how can he still be asleep? My heart seems to be beating out of my chest.

Trying to be as careful as possible I reach over Carlos' body to turn off his alarm when I suddenly get pulled back and trapped in a tight hug.

"What are you doing?" His eyes still closed, he caresses my arm. I let out a sigh and lay my head on his chest.

"I don't know if you noticed the party music going on but I think that's our sign to get up."

Eyes still closed, he turns off his alarm - which was still going strong in the background - and suddenly I'm not on his chest anymore. I'm now lying on my back looking into Carlos' eyes.

"I just don't want to get up yet, Linda." His raspy voice and his fingers moving along the side of my body, immediately leave goosebumps behind.

"Neither do I but if you don't want to be late, I think there is not much we can do." I'm melting from the heat his touches leave on my body. Closing my eyes, I feel his lips softly pressing small kisses on my neck and slowly moving down. A moan leaves my mouth.

Opening my eyes, I pull Carlos back up. I want to kiss him. The kiss instantly grows more passionate. Breathing heavier. With his arms wrapped around me, he turns us around. I'm now sitting on his waist, still kissing him passionately when we are suddenly interrupted by another sound coming from his phone.

I want to pull away from him but Carlos stops me. "Ignore it." He grabs the hem of my T-shirt and pulls it over my head leaving both of us only dressed in our underwear. I place soft kisses on Carlos's torso, moving lower, kiss by kiss.

We both relax when the phone stops ringing. Carlos' eyes are closed while I move down on his body when suddenly there is a loud knock on the door.

We both jump out of bed. Panicking I grab my T-shirt and pull it over my messy hair while Carlos puts on a pair of loose joggers. We both seem scared that the person outside might be able to get into the room without a warning. He gives me an apologetic smile making his way over to the door.