𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢

Liana POV

I look in the rearview mirror of the car and see my parents' house getting smaller and smaller. It's 6am, on December 30th and finally, the stressful days at my parent's house are over. Dad and I sit quietly next to each other in his car on the way to the train station. I let out a sigh and look away from the mirror, at my phone. Charles hasn't responded to my message, which to be honest, has bothered me more than I'd like to admit.

I don't know what I expected, but I certainly didn't expect literally nothing to happen.

"What's on your mind, biscottina?" my dad asks.

"I...I...oh I don't know." I stutter.

"Does it have anything to do with that Ferrari driver you hang around with?"

I look at him in surprise, which makes him laugh.

"I might be old, but I don't live behind the moon. What has he done?"

"He didn't do anything, I'm just an idiot," I confess.

"I do not believe that. My daughter can't be an idiot."

"Oh, Dad," I squeeze his arm before continuing. "To cut a very long story short, I really offended him. He told me he loved me, then I was scared so I sort of run off, and now he's in a whole 'let's ignore Liana' mood, which I can't really blame him for. But now I've realised that I love him too, but I think I've missed my chance." I blurt out.

My dad reaches for my hand and squeezes it. "Biscottina, it's never too late. If he doesn't want to talk to you, maybe you need to ask Raegan if she would kidnap him or something."

I roll my eyes, laughing. If only it were that easy.

A little later my dad parks the car in front of the train station.

"Promise me to come home more often. Your Mum and I missed you! I promise to never let you go into the house alone with her again. I heard what she said, it's bullshit. You should be so proud of everything that Raegan and you have done, don't ever let her tell you anything different."

I let him pull me into his arms.

"I promise." I murmur into his chest, getting a bit emotional at his words.

Before he lets go of me again, he places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Have a good trip, little one. Send me a message when you get to London."

Nodding, I grab my suitcase and walk towards the entrance. I turn around again and wave before finally disappearing into the station.

I'm fairly early, my train doesn't leave for another half an hour, so I still have some time to buy a snack and coffee for the almost 6 hour journey. As soon as I get home, I have to quickly repack my suitcase, because my flight is leaving Nice at 4pm this afternoon.

Raegan really wanted me to arrive today, so we could have the whole day together tomorrow.

I spend the train ride watching some old iconic episodes of Gossip Girl, so 4 and a half hours later I arrive in Nice with "Whatcha Say" playing in the background. If you know you know.

✧·: *✧·:

A couple or so hours later, I'm already sat on the plane. I send Raegan a quick message saying I'm on my way, before putting my phone on airplane mode.

I land into London Heathrow around 5:15pm. Since I only flew with hand luggage, I get through passport control fairly quickly. I can see Raegan from afar and when she spots me she runs towards me. We fall into each others arms.