𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

We've just landed in Belgium. The boys were preoccupied signing some things from fans who waited outside the hotel for their arrival. Meanwhile, Raegan and I are in line at Starbucks.

Things between us have been SO much better since our talk.

"You will love Spa, Li. The atmosphere is so nice and it's such a nice track." Raegan has been raving to me about Spa since I told her I'm coming. It definitely seems to be one of her favourites.

Her enthusiasm has made me so excited as well.

We had ordered our coffees when Carlos and Lando approached us.

"Have you ordered me some coffee as well, mi linda?" Carlos's mouth is so close to my ear, sending shivers down my spine at the sound of his husky voice.

I only just about manage to nod my head.

Lando and Rae are having some kind of talk as well, while I just lean my body into Carlos'.

It's almost 10pm. The boys had scheduled the flight for later than usual because Raegan and I helped Flora prepare some last bits for the next few days. We can't even describe how grateful we are for her.

After we got our coffee, we made our way to the car which was waiting for us. The boys help the driver by placing all our bags in the car before we drive off.

The car ride took almost an hour and I struggled to stay awake whilst being cuddled into Carlos. Raegan on the other hand couldn't stop talking. It's as if she and Lando don't living together, except they see each other every day, and still she always has something to say.

Carlos caresses my arm throughout the whole car journey which makes me even more tired. I can't wait to get into bed.

Just after 11 pm, our car stops in front of the hotel we are staying at.

"Girls, why don't you wait in the bar for us? We will come down after we check in." Lando places a soft kiss on Raegan's temple before she links my arm and leads me to the bar.

We decided earlier that we were going to have a drink at the bar to start the last weekend before the summer break, just the four of us, but I can barely keep my eyes open.

This whole idea came about because Raegan and Lando are leaving for Ibiza almost right after the party in Monaco on Sunday, and Carlos and I will be leaving for Madrid shortly after that as well. Which means we won't be seeing each other for a while.

Apparently, it is a tradition that everyone parties together in Monaco after the last race before the summer break.

I am so excited to spend a part of my summer with Carlos visiting his family. Even though I'm also terrified, yes, Carlos said they will love me but you never know.

"Are you excited for summer?" I look at my best friend who had just ordered our drinks.

She nods with excitement. "I can't wait. Spending almost four weeks with my boyfriend non-stop is what I need."

We continue talking about our plans for the summer. She knows I'm only away with Carlos for about 9 days before I have to go back to take over the bakery because it'll be Flora's turn to go on holiday as well.

Right when the bartender sets our glasses in front of us we hear a cough behind us. We turn around in sync on our chairs.

Approaching us fro behind are Lando, Carlos and ... Charles.

I try not to look too annoyed at the sight of Charles Leclerc. Carlos sits down next to me but I can't seem to keep my eyes off of Charles.

He looks different compared to the last time I saw him. Not that I spend that much time looking at him ... but the look on his face shows me emotions that I'm not able to put into place.