𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I wake up this morning feeling dreadful. I haven't heard from Raegan.

A friendship argument is worse than a break-up, I am not wrong.

It hurts even more knowing that it is my actions that caused this, maybe if I had just been honest and spoke to Raegan after that night then none of this would have happened. I was so scared to have been judged over what happened I hid the truth.

I have a think about what would have happened if I told her. Would we still have argued? Would she have called me a homewrecker? Would she have still encouraged me to get to know Carlos? There's hundreds of possibilities.

There is one thing I know for certain, we need to talk. We need to sort the issue, I need to apologise, grovel and beg for forgiveness to try and save our friendship. I will not let mine and Raegan's sisterhood finish because of one night with Charles freaking Leclerc.

It is supposed to be Flora and I in the bakery today. We did a lot of preparation yesterday, so I am wondering whether she will be okay if I leave her alone - I need to see Raegan.

 We did a lot of preparation yesterday, so I am wondering whether she will be okay if I leave her alone - I need to see Raegan

Morning angioletto x

We did a lot of prep yesterday, do you think you'll be okay today if I have the day off? XI'm going to try and speak to Raegan xx

Hi Liana! Yes of course, your relationship with Rae is important x
Good luck, speak soon x 

Well, that is the bakery sorted. Next step Raegan. I take a deep breath and open my conversation with her.

Raegan, I am so sorry

Raegan, I am so sorry. I know you are mad, but I think we need to talk x

You're my best friend, my sister, my partner in crime - give me a chance to explain myself, let's go for lunch, on me? X

Hello. Lunch is fine
Lando is coming too

Really? I was hoping it would be just us x