Book 2: Chapter 9

-HER-

"Your wish is my command," He spoke darkly, lifting my skirt. I stayed frozen in my place, my heart ramming into my chest like a bull.

I was still under the spell of his heated kiss, my judgement all clouded and my urges overpowering all the rationality left in me after the heated kiss.

The gravity of my words started to dawn upon me when he went down on his knees and disappeared under my skirt. I felt his hot palms against my inner thigh along with his breath caressing my inner thigh— a place where no one had ever ventured before. Feeling him there, planting small and heated kisses and intense sparks, made the aching between my legs worse.

"Alex," I breathed, second-guessing my decision of telling him to do gown there. He growled in response, a proper growl— sounding like a wild animal in heat who had been disturbed. My heart threatened to leap out of my chest when I felt his mouth inching closer and closer to the juncture between my legs.

A toe-curling sensation washed over me as I felt him getting so close to such a sensitive part of my body. I wanted him there, and there was no doubt, but I was fully aware that this wasn't going to end well.

"Alex," I tried again, this time louder. He ignored me and went up, parting my legs and fiddling with my undergarment. My eyes widened when I felt my undergarment slip down between my legs. I clenched my legs together, making him growl and oh, it made the situation worse down there, especially feeling the vibrations of the growl.

He held my legs apart, his hot breath tickling my throbbing core. He was there, and the way his fingers were digging into my skin, I could tell there was no stopping him anymore.

I put my hands in his hair, fisting his silky hair while my legs turned weak. I thought I would explode when his hot mouth finally landed on my pulsing wet core. A moan climbed out of my lips, feeling his hot tongue exploring my unexplored pars.

I was painfully clutching his hair, but he didn't seem to care as long as he got to taste me.

My legs continued to grow weak, but his arms had enough strength to hold me upright. I heard him make an animalistic sound rising from the back of his throat. He sounded like he had discovered an oasis after being lost in the desert for days. And now, he had no intention of leaving the oasis.

I felt his hot tongue exploring my folds before it speared past my slit, tasting all my juices. The next moment, I was on the garden floor while he was between my legs. He hooked my legs over his shoulders while he focused on lapping my juices.

I cried out in pleasure as his thumb joined in, teasing my swollen clit and driving me closer and closer to the edge of the world.

He continued to play with me until I came hard, releasing all my juices. I laid back, breathing hard and catching my breath as he lapped away each drop from between my legs. The night air was chilly, but despite that, it felt like my whole body was on fire and I was burning hotter than the sun.

"Please," I pleaded when he started to push me towards a second climax. I was already quite wasted, my mind all over the place.

"Please what?" He asked as if daring me. I swallowed hard, feeling lost all of a sudden. I lay there, trying to find my words while he started teasing me again, making me forget what I had been thinking in the first place.

"Please stop," I pleaded, making him freeze there. He lifted his head from between my legs and looked at me. Even though it was quite dark in the garden, I could see his eyes glowing in the dark, and in those wild eyes, I could see desire simmering. Desire so intense it made me quiver looking at him. It was intense enough to consume the whole of me and leave nothing behind. I don't think I was ready for that kind of intensity.

I could almost see that it was taking him all the self-control not to cross the line. I've heard about the werewolves being very possessive and intense while mating. We weren't there yet, but I could see it in his eyes that if I allowed it, he'd do it.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about it, but a part of me was already imagining how it'd be with him. I tried not to think about it too much, but it was already too late for that.

"Are you sure?" He almost purred, going down for the last time and licking my wet slit. "I don't think you're done yet," He commented on the eagerness of my pussy. I hated my body for reacting to him like that.

"I'm done," I grumbled, closing my legs and sitting up. Meanwhile, he watched me darkly... almost like a predator. It sent a shiver down my spine. The way he was watching me, it reminded me of all the things he was capable of doing. I was at his mercy, and if he started with what he wanted to do with me, then I'd have no say in that.

I was about to get up, but he grabbed me and pulled me closer to his body. I gasped at his strength and the suddenness of his movements. He was swift, reminding me yet again that things could turn the opposite way in seconds, and for some reason, this fuelled the fire burning in my chest.

What was wrong with me?

"I want to fuck you so bad," He growled, his hand going down between my legs again, but I squeezed my thighs. The desire pooling between there couldn't be hidden no matter what. "I can smell it in the air that you want it too, but you keep pushing me so much. It only makes me crave you more,"

"Oh, I'm so fucking flattered," I spat, freeing myself from his hold and standing up to adjust my skirt.

"You're so cruel," He muttered, stepping closer to me.

"I have no choice—" He interrupted me by grabbing me by the waist and dragging me deeper into the darkness of the garden. It confused me for a second, but soon I heard footsteps following us.

~

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the next 4 chapters on Inkitt for Free. Read up to the next 10+ chapters on Patreon. Click on my bio's "support me" button to get there.

Also available on Patreon: Mr Night Book 2, A Touch of Desire, Monstre, Marmadoke and many other stories.

Follow me at Instagram - benita.ritz

thanks for reading<3