Book 2: Chapter 38

-HIM-

"You drank more than me. Why aren't you drunk? It's unfair," She accused, resting her head back on my shoulder.

I chuckled, unable to suppress my adoration for her. While drunk, she was more receptive and unguarded, revealing her playful side I didn't know existed.

"I have a fast metabolism," I told her, filling my lungs with her intoxicating, madness-inducing scent. It immediately awakened my wolf and demon, both wanting to get closer to her, to have a taste of her... to have her in every way she could be had. Before my thoughts could slip further into darkness, I forced myself to concentrate on the present. "It'd take me at least a couple of gallons to get as drunk as you, but even then, I'd be sober within half an hour,"

She sighed deeply, leaning into my touch, feeling my desire for her. As much as I wanted to resist her, my willpower was growing weaker and weaker due to my desire for her. I needed her as one needs air to be alive. She was essential for me.

She gasped and held my arm wrapped around her waist before nesting her ass deeper into my lap. I froze, feeling every curve of her soft body against my hard muscles. The desire I was trying to suppress slowly seeped to the surface. As she continued to nest herself in my lap, seeking comfort, my blood immediately shot towards my cock, making me hard instantly.

"Theresa," I groaned, unable to hold myself back anymore. Even though her actions seemed innocent at first, I knew she was doing this knowingly to tease me, to push my boundaries, to see how far I'd allow her to play with me before I'd punish her. She should've chosen another time to do that because my self-control was already in shreds.

I rested my hand right under her breast, feeling the curve and heaviness of her mound resting over my hand. I wanted her to know that I wasn't going to back away. If she wanted to play with me, I was ready. I was completely prepared to challenge her and see how far she was willing to go, but deep down, I knew I had immediately yielded to her. The only thing I could think about was laying her under me and taking her completely.

I had tasted her numerous times, and it had been heavenly each time. I was addicted to her, but still, I hadn't taken her in the absolute way. I had only dreamed about it, imagined how she'd look under me, watching me with her lust-heavy eyelids as I fucked her, driving my cock deep into her needy pussy, feeling her around me. The thought of this in itself almost made me cum. Her continued teasing wasn't helping my situation.

She was making me weaker with the need for her. If only she knew the kind of power she held over me, how I was her slave, how she could ruin me, how she had already ruined me forever, and the only way I could ever find solace in this lifetime was by claiming her, marking her and mating with her.

She triggered my darkest of desires, forcing me to face them. The desires that not even my wolf nor I felt ready to face. The desires that Drucaoth provoked in me. I had always thought him to be a separate entity trapped inside me. In fact, he had been a separate entity inside me, something I was trying to hold off from the rest of the world. It had been a struggle for me to keep him from raging havoc because that's what he was made for, but ever since Theresa came into my life, he stopped defying me.

He needed her the same way I needed her, if not more. It made me realise that Drucaoth had merged into me to become my dark side. The side I hardly ever showed to anyone. The side I wouldn't even acknowledge myself and continue denying its existence even though my existence solely relied on it. After so many years of being at war with it, she had helped me unite with it, to truly become one with it and face it, conquer it by owning it instead of fighting it.

Drucaoth pushed me back, wanting to be with her. Theresa froze, feeling his presence and instantly stopped teasing me.

"My nasty mate," Drucaoth spoke through me. My voice came out deeper and harsher. I pushed my hand underneath her chest wrap and found her nipple. She sucked in a breath, tensing more at my touch as I twirled her sensitive nipple between my thumb and finger.

"Drucaoth," she whimpered when I tugged hard at her nipple. Instantly, I placed her under me, ripping off her clothes until she was completely bare, all in her beautiful glory. I stopped for a second, just to take in her curves, to admire her curves that made my hands ache to touch her. Her sunkissed skin glowed under the dim candlelight, enticing me further into her essence.

She whimpered at my sudden roughness, her eyes filled with uncertainty and insatiable hunger. I could see the hint of apprehension in her eyes as she assessed my stance, sensing any threats, but at the same time, I saw the excitement in her eyes to find out where this was headed.

"Mine, all mine," Drucaoth growled through me, kissing her fiercely and roughly. She was panting when he let her go before latching onto one of her nipples and sucking hard until she felt a bite of pain. Her back arched as she moaned out loud.

I was too taken away by her reaction to my touch to care about anyone hearing us. The only thing that mattered to me at that moment was Theresa and her pleasure. I wanted to make her see the stars. I wanted to make her scream my name out loud so everyone knew who she belonged to.

I groaned against her nipple, teasing her with my teeth while my hand reached between her legs to tease her. She parted her legs for me willingly, making Drucaoth lose control. A thunderous growl tore through my throat before I positioned myself between her legs and dipped my head there to get lost in her beautiful valley.

She moaned out loud, hooking her legs up on my shoulder and griping her hips against my lips, wanting more. I held her thighs apart and devoured her until she saw stars. I made her moan my name out loud again and again until she couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her into my arms and cuddled her until we drifted into deep sleep.

~
vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the next 4 chapters on Inkitt for Free.

Read the complete book on Patreon. The links are in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Veronica's Fallacy, A Touch of Desire, Monstre, Marmadoke and many other stories.

Follow me at Instagram - benita.ritz

thanks for reading<3