Why Do You Leave Me With Watercolor Eyes?

Tommy jumped from building and building, manipulating the objects around him if needed.

He's in his Crimson suit, wearing a crimson coloured hoodie, black cargo pants, and a gas mask to hide his face.

"Hive, do you have the location?" Tommy asked.

"Approximately two minutes from 72nd street." Tubbo's voice crackled through the comms

"Awesome big man, give me a countdown to ten for when I should shoot." Tommy said as he observed the parade happening beneath him.

Tommy scowled when he realized just how many people were there cheering on for the heroes, it seems as though all the districts are here.

Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, it's probably just the upper districts that can view it due to the ridiculous cost to get in, but you get what he means.

I mean seriously, who would pay when you can watch it all for free on the news?

Well, nobody will want to be here soon enough Tommy smirked at the thought while finally arriving to his location.

"Alright Hive, I'm here. Just give me the word and I'll shoot." Tommy spoke into the comm.

"Will do, boss man." Tubbo assured.

Tommy could hear Tubbo clicking loudly on his keyboard over the comm. Tommy huffed, he really needs to ask Tubbo to figure out a solution to that.

Tommy sets up his long-ranged rifle and grabbed the bullets from his belt, he then began to put them in.

He hears the crowd screeching again and clenched his jaw. Tommy reminds himself that the civilians know nothing, they don't know the truths the heroes cover up and the flaws in the system. Tommy shouldn't get mad at them, the only emotion he should feel is pity for the civilians.

But why can't they inform themselves? Tommy asked himself.

"Okay Crimson, you've got ten seconds, The Council's float is turning the corner. I'll count down for shooting him." Hive informed Tommy, but Tommy was too distracted to hear him.

Why should I be painted the villain for wanting revenge? Tommy's grip tightened on his gun

"Nine,"

They hurt him first by refusing to do their job.

"Eight,"

He just wanted a family.

"Seven,"

Yet the Hero Tower is the reason they're dead.

"Six,"

That isn't fair.

"Five,"

Big Q did always say life was unfair, but can't he be sad and whine about it for at least one second?

"Four,"

Wait why is Tubbo counting down again?

"Three,"

No, wait he's at the Hero Parade, he's supposed to...

"Two,"

What was he supposed to be doing?

"One, shoot now Crimson!"

Fuck wait he's supposed to-!

Tommy hastily shot the bullet at Dream. Tommy prayed he didn't mess up; prayed he didn't get stuck in his mind for a moment too long.