I Bite My Tongue And I Torch My Dreams

Tommy's already late for his interview.

In his defence, he had to deal with the stress of whatever the fuck happened with Quackity last night and went to bed at 2:30am. So, he's running on five hours of sleep.

Not even to mention he slept through his alarm.

Thank Prime Ranboo woke him up, because if Tommy could have, he honestly would've slept until 1:00pm. Nevertheless, he woke up thirty minutes later than planned and will be late for his stupid interview he's being forced into which is just great.

Tommy threw on his white long-sleeved shirt and black jeans which definitely smell since he forgot to wash them a few days ago, but he feared wearing any other clothes he has wouldn't be the brightest idea because they are... not the most professional.

So as soon as he could, Tommy raced out the door as soon as he could and hopped on the nearest subway he could because the blonde refuses to walk all the way to district one.

The villain sighed in relief when he realized he won't be too late, plus the Hero Tower will probably have others to interview before him.

Tommy slumped down in a seat while waiting to arrive to his destination, checking to see how long the ride will be to go to district one and groaned as he realized it will take forty-five minutes.

As a wave of exhaustion hits Tommy, he decided he can just... sleep for a little, can't he? It's not like he can do anything during the ride.

With his quick internal debate over, he set an alarm on his phone for forty minutes and falls asleep soon after.

><><><><><><

With a jolt, Tommy wakes up to find his alarm ringing on his phone. Realizing he's getting the attention of others; he wastes no time to turn it off and to get off the train once the doors open.

Checking the time, Tommy speed walked to where the Hero Tower is located.

He swerved around people to arrive to the Hero Tower as soon as possible and once Tommy caught sight of the Tower he stopped in his tracks.

Because saying this building his huge is an understatement. He knew this was supposed to be the tallest building out of the twenty districts, but this is insane. Tommy doesn't know how to feel about it.

Tommy snapped out of his haze once he remembered he's late. He ran in to see people walking around the building, (like they're not in the biggest building out of the twenty districts!) and Tommy himself can't help observing the full area in awe while slowly walking to the desk.

Just because the blonde is a villain didn't mean he couldn't appreciate an impressive place when he saw one.

He goes to the front desk to see a cat hybrid typing out on the computer in front of him, he noticed the name tag on the hybrids shirt that read 'Antfrost.'

"Hello!" Tommy said, trying his best to seem cheerful.

The cat hybrid took his eyes off his screen to look at Tommy.

"Hi, here for the interview?" Antfrost smiled. At Tommy's nodding, he continued speaking. "Great! Assuming you applied ahead of time, there will be an ID chain that says your name and lets you ride the elevator for the next twelve hours, but only to level thirteen which is the floor you'll want to go on. Once you're done with your interview you must hand the ID in back to me. If you get the job, we'll give you the ID back and it will work for however long you stay an intern."

"Awesome, thank you." Tommy responded, putting his ID chain over his head so it can hang over his neck, before walking off and heading into the elevator. When Tommy went in, he finally got a look to all the level, jaw dropping when he saw just how many there was. It's fucking one hundred and two. What the hell were all these heroes using these floors for? All Tommy had is a run-down apartment he lived in as his 'base.'