You've Left Me Like A Broken Toy

Tommy knows that something's happening with him.

He realizes, even though he tries to stomp those thoughts and feelings down, that something is fucking wrong with his relationship with the SBI.

He tries to pretend like everything is fine and normal, that he hates the heroes and just wants vengeance. But it doesn't feel true anymore, at least, not fully.

He can confidentially say that he still wants to see the Hero Tower burn down and the people responsible for killing his family to fucking suffer.

But he doesn't know if he wants to necessarily kill the SBI and that fucking scares him.

He's a villain, he knows that if they found out about who he truly is, they would hate him.

But shouldn't that be a good thing? Maybe if they hate him, he can get these complicated feelings out of his damn head and hate them too.

It's villain and hero, black and white. That's how it's supposed to be.

And Tommy, being the idiot he is, is messing that up, because he's supposed to hate them yet he... doesn't mind them. He wouldn't go as far to say he likes them but they're tolerable and even then, that's too much.

He needs to remember that they took a part in killing his family, one way or another.

It's just so unexpected to see them act with such kindness, and obviously he knew that they would be somewhat nice since that's a hero's classic reputation, no matter how fake it is, and they must keep it up. But this doesn't feel all that fake.

The truth is, Tommy's weak to genuine kindness. He can count on one hand the number of people that's truly helped him throughout the years and compared to the people who have hurt him, it's a large gap. So, to see the SBI, heroes, be nice just feels wrong.

Whatever, he can get over his tolerance for the SBI and force it back into hatred. He knows he can. All he has to do is to make sure he hurts them more, to remind himself what they did. He just has to inflict more pain and it'll make him feel better in the end right?

And it's perfect timing to do so because of his current dilemma.

That dilemma being he's currently driving a van with a shit load of money in it, with Hallucinate and Phil – or in this case, using the man's hero alias, Zephyrus, would be more accurate – is chasing him down.

Tommy's kind of sort of maybe freaking out. Just a little.

He has a gun in his hand, preparing to shoot at them if he must, with music blasting through the radio. It's definitely throwing him off his rhythm, but his hands are full, one with the gun and the other on the steering wheel, so he can't really do much about it.

Tommy isn't driving very gracefully as he keeps ignoring stop signs or red lights, not even to mention just how close several cars as hit him.

Another reason to why he probably isn't driving very gracefully is because he's never actually learned to drive. Oops.

At least Hallucinate is struggling to keep up, the hero is attempting to catch up with him by using a motorcycle, and Tommy won't lie, he does look kind of badass. Although he looks much less badass when he's going out of his way to avoid hurting any civilians.

Nerd.

Zephyrus, meanwhile, is following him with no problem by taking to the skies, although it seems like he's beginning to get tried from all the flying. Tommy just hopes he won't be able to catch up anytime soon.

"Crimson, what the fuck are we going to do here?" Tubbo spoke through the comms with a slightly desperate voice.

Okay, it's probably a good time to have a plan, because you need them in times like this.