Don't Kill Me, Just Help Me Run Away

Okay... so maybe this was a bad idea.

Did Ranboo and Tubbo specifically say 'no Tommy, you cannot do any crime today, just go to sleep.'

Possibly, but nevertheless he's here, robbing a bank.

Listen, Tommy was a little stressed. He went to that stupid interview last week and he still had not gotten an email of whether or not he has the job. The trio was anxiously waiting for a damn reply already.

Obviously, they couldn't afford to just sit around and twiddle their thumbs. So, Tommy had been going to other interviews attempting to get a job but so far, they have... not gone well.

Tommy kept getting kicked out.

It's not his fault he's too big of a man than these people could simply handle, but he guessed that being such an amazing person had its faults. They're probably just jealous.

But even if Tommy did get this job at the Hero Tower, his paycheck will be a week after rent is due, so even Tommy does get a job, Hero Tower or not, they'll be kicked out.

Stupid idiots raising the rents. Ugh.

Tubbo and Ranboo insisted they'll work extra hours (as if they didn't work way too much to begin with) and Tommy could just ask for a little pay beforehand, and that's assuming he'd get the job. But they're being way too optimistic, plus, Tommy refused to let them work anymore than they already have.

So, the blonde decided to simply take initiative and did what any normal person would do during tough times; rob a bank.

After being out for thirty minutes or so, Tubbo eventually found out about him attempting to rob a bank, as he always does. Tommy swore his friend had some other ability where he could see where Tommy is at all times.

Tubbo's ability, if it wasn't how he somehow knew everything all the time, is that he could control technology and was naturally incredibly skilled at anything with technology or electricity. Apparently, that's somehow related to Tubbo's skill at making inventions, but Tommy wasn't really sure how. He could control and hack into anything electric easily, which made Tommy's life way easier while being a villain.

Once the brunette yelled at him for what felt like hours, he begrudgingly agreed to help Tommy by turning off the alarms (which it turned out Tommy accidentally set off, whoops) and telling the villain where most of the money resided. Unfortunately, this didn't mean Tubbo was done with screaming at Tommy, he can be assured of that.

"And then you'll want to go to the left." Tubbo's voice cackled through the comms while leading Tommy to the safe.

Tommy did as Tubbo said and was pleased to see the big safe in front of him. They're going to be so rich.

The blonde grabbed the particularly strong explosive Tubbo made, (seriously, when did Tubbo have time to build this shit?) and threw it at the safe before sprinting away and turning the corner in hopes to avoid any injuries.

As a loud boom surrounded the building, Tommy slowly turned his head to look at the impact and grinned once he realized the safe's door came off the hinges from the explosives.

Remembering the blonde was on borrowed time, he raced over to the safe and quickly took as much cash as his hands could grab and stuffed it into his bag.

He did that for hardly a minute before hearing a voice. "-Here I think!" Tommy snapped his head to the source of the sound, not doubting a hero is in a building.

"Fuck... fuck okay, Hive, uh what should I be doing here to get out of this situation?" Tommy asked Tubbo with a wince. This was exactly why Tubbo and Ranboo didn't want him to come here.