I'm Gonna Be Right By Your Side No Matter What

The sprain on his wrist was a much bigger issue than Tommy thought.

He knew that it would be a little difficult to hide it from the SBI as is, especially when his whole job was writing stuff down, which you know, must be done with his hand.

And the nasty bruise that formed all over his forearm wasn't great. But he was able to hide it with hide sweater, which he's grateful for.

So yeah, Tommy was not having a good time.

Luckily, he hadn't done too much work that involved writing yet.

The first thing he had to do was grabbing coffee from some place called 'Hannah's Diner', which was supposed to be good, at least that's what Phil said. It better be, for the prices they're paying for it.

Seriously, who pays seven bucks for coffee?

When you're a hero, you didn't have to worry about cost too much, Tommy supposed.

After that, The Blade had to do whatever heroes do in his office, while Siren had a meeting.

So, that left Tommy with Zephyrus. The man who was far ahead all his paperwork.

The blonde hesitantly knocked on the door. When he heard the avian say, 'come in!' he opened the door and stepped inside to find Phil sitting behind his desk on his computer.

"Hey, I was just wondering... is there anything you'd like me to do? The Blade is doing Prime knows what in his office, and Siren is in a meeting right now, so I don't really have too much to do." Tommy asked.

Zephyrus – or Phil he preferred to be called. Not Zephyrus – considered this for a moment. "I've been meaning to speak to Sam. It would also be a good idea for you to meet him, the more you get to know the others around here, the better. Would you like to come down to his workshop with me?" Phil offered.

The chance of Tommy getting his hands on some gadgets straight from the Hero Tower? That's an offer he'd never turn down.

"Yeah, that would be awesome!" Tommy beamed. He internally winced when he answered a little too quickly and excitedly.

Phil raised an eyebrow at his reply. "I'm assuming you're an Awesamdude fan then?" The hero questioned.

Relieved at the excuse, Tommy nodded. He's not that big of a fan of Awesamdude, but he could easily pretend he was. Even though the blonde's a villain, it didn't mean he couldn't appreciate Awesamdude's insane inventions. The man was a genius and Tommy couldn't wait to steal a thing or two from him.

When they arrived at floor twenty-six, the villain marvelled at the area. Just like the cafeteria, it was a decently open room. Big and small inventions alike surrounded the room, and he couldn't even begin to comprehend half of them.

Oh Prime, Tubbo was going to flip when he hears about this.

The Creationists are the ones who stick around here, they rarely go to the field, usually creating gadgets in the workshop to improve the heroes' gear. The group consists of the leader Awesamdude, along with Royal and Totem.

"Hey Sam!" Phil greeted the creeper hybrid.

Awesamdude turned around to look at Phil and smiled. "Hi Phil, who's this?"

"This is my new intern, Tommy. I thought it would be idea to bring Tommy along while I come down here. I've been trying to talk with you, but it keeps getting so busy." Phil explained.

Sam nodded. "Ah okay, well it's nice to meet you, Tommy. You can call me Sam, no need to use my superhero name." He stuck his hand out to shake the villain's, which Tommy did.