1.5 | Valley of Imraldis

⊱ ──── {⋆ 🌌 ⋆} ──── ⊰

FROM A NEARBY CRAG, A WARG APPEARS; IT LEAPS INTO THE MIDST OF THE COMPANY, knocking down one of the Dwarves. Thorin strikes and kills the beast using his new sword, Maristela pulls her own sword free as another Warg attacks from the side; she drives the sharp blade into its head. Another Warg attacks, Kíli shoots it with an arrow, bringing it down. However, it gets back up only to be killed by Dwalin.

"Warg-scouts! Which means an Orc pack is not far behind," Thorin expressed to the Company, Maristela tensed up as she gripped the handle of her sword. "Orc pack?" Bilbo asked with wide eyes, he moved a few steps closer to Maristela and Gandalf. "Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?" Gandalf asked Thorin. "No one," Thorin answered him. "Who did you tell?" Gandalf demanded with worry in his eyes.

"No one, I swear. What in Durin's name is going on?" Thorin asked him. "You are being hunted," Gandalf responded causing the Dwarves to become uneasy. "We have to get out of here," Dwalin voiced as he gripped his axe handle tight ready to attack. "We can't! We have no ponies; they bolted," Ori informed the company causing Maristela to look at Attica who was snarling, itching to rip the Orcs apart.

"I'll draw them off!" Radagast told them before Maristela and Gandalf turned to their friend, the latter worried. "These are Gundabad Wargs; they will outrun you," Gandalf told him. "These are Rhosgobel Rabbits; I'd like to see them try," Radagast said with a smirk. Maristela laughed before she pulled herself up onto Attica's back, "Then what are we waiting for?" Radagast chuckled as he climbed onto the sleigh, the two rushing off.

"Will she be okay?" Bilbo asked Gandalf who laughed under his breath. "Maristela will be just fine, Bilbo. Now we must move," Gandalf told the Company. Fíli and Kíli were admittedly worried for the woman they considered their friend, they knew she could handle herself in any fight but even a trained warrior with years of experience can be overrun with enemies in a battle; they hoped it wouldn't come to that.

⊱ ──── {⋆ 🌌 ⋆} ──── ⊰

Yazneg, the Orc leader of the Warg Riders, and his Wargs are searching through the forest for the Company; Suddenly, Radagast and his rabbits shoot out of the woods with Maristela riding Attica following. The Wargs take immediate notice of the two and follow after them snarling and growling ready to kill whoever was ahead of them. Yazneg took notice of the Wolfhound and who was riding it, he snarled at the knowledge of the Ranger.

"Ul ranger ku narg caught alive. Drepa ul dat! (The Ranger is to be caught alive. Kill the rest!)" Yazneg ordered his Warg Riders. Attica was enjoying his time attacking any Wargs that came too close to him as Maristela was cutting down any Orcs within her range, she turned her head over to the Company subtly in time to see Ori get pulled back behind cover making her sigh before she rushed off in a different direction closer to Radagast.