1

CHAPTER 1
PRIVET DRIVE

The film opens up to a sign with the words Privet Drive written on it and shifts to a Professor Dumbledore walking about on the street

The film opens up to a sign with the words Privet Drive written on it and shifts to a Professor Dumbledore walking about on the street. He took out an object and all the lights from the street flew into it.

"Wicked" Sirius Black said before getting shush by everyone.

A cat that sat nearby meowed very loudly and caught the wizard's attention.

"I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall."

The cat jumped and transformed into the transfiguration teacher that everyone knew. "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore."

Suddenly a taxi pulled up and after paying the driver a woman came out. When she turned around her face became visible despite how dark it was.

"Is that me?" Cathy questioned in surprise. "Bloody hell I look good."

“I agree.” Sirius smirked at the girl making her shudder in disgust.

“Quiet, Black.” Someone told him.

"How come no one shushed her?" Sirius muttered.

"Ah hello Catherine." Dumbledore greeted.

"Hello Professor." The older Cathy replied before turning to her old head of house. "Oh Minerva should've known you'd be here. You always up in everybody's business."

"Good evening, Catherine." McGonagall responded somewhat deadpanned. "Where's your husband?"

"He's back at Safe Haven with the kids." Cathy stated. "He wanted to come but everyone we know is drinking and celebrating so finding a sitter was impossible.

"I have children?" Cathy looked surprised. "As in the plural form of child? As in I have more than one child?"

"I wonder who in their right mind married her." A girl from Slytherin whispered loudly.

"Are the rumors true, Cathy?" McGonagall asked.

"I have no idea who started those rumors but I'm afraid so, professor." Cathy nodded sadly.

"And the boy?"

 "Hagrid is bringing him." Dumbledore answered.

"What boy? What's going on?" Remus Lupin asked.

"Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?"