56

CHAPTER 56
|YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SCARE BASK|

CHAPTER 56|YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SCARE BASK|

"Wait, Tom Riddle?" James questioned. "Isn't that Voldemort?"

"I thought that was Mattheo's dad." Sirius said.

"No, that was Thomas Riddle." Peter said.

"Both of which are still alive." Marlene pointed out.

"Didn't Cathy say that their dads name was Tom too?" Lily enquired.

"When did I say that?" Cathy asked.

"In the second film, at the end after they came back from the Chamber of Secrets."

"There are just too much info." James said. "My heads starting to hurt.

Regulus looked behind him and saw that Euphemia was whispering something to Fleamont. They both looked worried and Fleamont seemed to be trying to reassure his wife.

"Never heard of a Tom Riddle before." Mary told Cathy.

"Are you sure it's someone you don't know?" Amelia enquired.

"Certain." Cathy said studying the letter. "Odd."

Cathy put the papers back into the envelope and picked up the newspaper again. She sat on a stool as the camera zoomed in closer to the pages that were opposite Cathy's view.

The page said that the unicorns were almost spotted by muggles in Ireland. The article had a photograph of a uniform running attatched to it. As the camera focused in on the black and white photo, it immediately gain color and the screen zoomed backward to show that the creature was in a large field.

There were dozens of other unicorns galloping along with it. They were running at a remarkable speed and the camera pointed to show that their path was the edge of a cliff.

Suddenly a woman with bright red hair came into the view of the screen flying in the air. The screen adjusted itself and show Cathy flying directly above the unicorns. She flew ahead of the creatures and held out her hand near the edges of the cliff.

"I thing that this is Harry's time." Remus noted.

A red sort of glowing smoke flowed out and as she flew to the right the red smoke made the unicorns redirect their path and avoid the cliff.

"Amazing." Dorcas said.

Other people in the audience gave their awe and compliments as well.

Cathy smiled as she saw the unicorns avoid the cliff and continue on their way. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out a black walkie-talkie.

"How we looking, girls?" She said into the device.