44

CHAPTER 44
POLYJUICE POTION

The scene faded into a blur and when it came back into focus the setting was no longer on a rainy roof but in the school corridor

The scene faded into a blur and when it came back into focus the setting was no longer on a rainy roof but in the school corridor. The sight of Mattheo Riddle and Miles Rosier came into view. The two boys were seen carrying their luggage with them.

"Hello there!" Ryan appeared behind them with a cheerful smile on his face and placed his arms around both of their shoulders. "And how are we this fine afternoon?"

"He's plotting something." Sirius declared.

"Yeah." James nodded. "He's got that look in his eyes."

"What are you doing Ryan?" Miles questioned.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hello to my fellow lower classmen." Ryan said.

"Hey, you're Cassie's brother, right?" Mattheo said.

"That's right." Ryan nodded. "And you, Mattheo, how are you finding it?"

"I'm managing." Mattheo shrugged.

"Why are you here?" Miles enquired. "Cassie is already on the train and we have to get a move on so—"

"I just wanted to tell you that you lads had something on your heads." Ryan said talking his arms off their shoulders and quickly plucking small bits of their hair.

"Ow!" Miles hissed.

"Oh, never mind." Ryan said. "It was just your hair, my mistake. Well...bye."

"Why would he do that?" Frank questioned.

And with that Ryan turned around and walked at a very quick pace away from the two Slytherins. Both Mattheo and Miles looked at Ryan strangely as he disappeared from their line of sight.

"Bloody weirdo." Miles said.

"Cassie must have it rough if that's what her brother's like." Mattheo said as he rubbed his head.

"They actually get on quite well." Miles told him. "Come on, we'll miss the train if we don't get a move on."

The camera moved over to Ryan's surrounding where he entered a corridor where Neville was waiting next to a statue of a knight.

"Did you get it?" Neville asked.

"Success!" Ryan beamed as he held up the hairs he had collected.

"I told you." Sirius smirked.

Neville took one of the hairs and placed it into an empty vial and then did the same with the other hair. The pair walked through the corridor and got to the Great Hall. The hall was decorated with Christmas decorations as it usually was during the holiday.

Ryan and Neville got to Gryffindor table where Ron and Harry were sitting enjoying their afternoon tea. Hermione and arrived at the same time that Neville and Ryan did.