9

CHAPTER 9
|SECRETS REVEALED|

James Potter was walking down the streets of Godric’s Hollow with Lily Potter in arm at night toward the Potter house was the first opening scene

James Potter was walking down the streets of Godric’s Hollow with Lily Potter in arm at night toward the Potter house was the first opening scene. The night was cold as seen by the warm clothes that they wore but there was no evidence of rain or snow. As they walked silently Lily turn to James.

Lily, look it’s us.” James pointed.

“Yes, yes.” Lily nodded.

“Are you alright, James?” She asked.

“Hmm? Oh yeah.” James replied.

“Thinking about your sister?”

“I just don’t understand how any of this is happening.” James said. “How could she switch sides to join the Dark Lord.”

“Oh, I think this is where we’ll find out about what Cathy’s been up to.” Remus said.

“We don’t know that she did.” Lily said.

“She’s working with the Black family.” James reminded her. “Sort of makes that hard to argue.” Lily stopped walking in the street and James stopped as well to face her. “What? What is it?”

Lily looked slightly guilty. “There’s something I have to tell you.”

“Oh, no.” Cathy said.

“What is it?”

“Remember earlier you said that Cathy couldn’t have worked with Regulus Black? You know because they don’t know each other?” James nodded. “That’s not entirely true.” 

“What do you mean?” James questioned.

“They were friends.” Lily stated.

“Who were?”

“Cathy and Regulus.” Lily said.

“What?” James, Sirius, Remus and Peter said at the same time.

“What?” James looked shocked. “How? How do you know this?”

Lily looked down at the pavement. “I know because the four of us use to hang out.”

“The four of us?” James repeated.

“What is happening? James questioned looking to the four of them who all shrunk down into their seats.

“Yeah.” The red-haired witch confirmed. “Me and Severus and her and Regulus. We use to spent most of our holidays together.”

“Regulus, is this true?” Walburga questioned her son who didn’t answer her.

“Catherine?” Euphemia called out to her daughter who didn’t respond.

“How?” James sputtered. “How on earth could the four of you know each other?”