52

CHAPTER 52
|DOBBY'S SOCK|

Harry edged closer to Ginny and observed her carefully

Harry edged closer to Ginny and observed her carefully. "Are you sure that you're alright?"

Ginny nodded. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Ron'll be glad." Neville said.

Ryan smiled and nodded along when something seemed to catch his eye. Behind Ginny was the giant statue of Salazar Slytherin's face. He smiled at how it varied from the face of the young man that he had met.

The camera zoomed in to the nose of the statue and went back to Ryan to show that he noticed a small bump in the stone. Ryan stood up and walked to the statue.

"What is that?" Sirius asked.

"Dunno." Remus answered.

Neville looked up at Ryan and spoke to him. "Where are you going?"

Ryan didn't answer and instead he walked to the staute as the other three gryffindors watched him. When Ryan got to the carving he saw that the bumb under the nose had a small arrow scratched above it pointing down at the bump.

"The proof is under my nose." The last thing that Salazar Slytherin told him in his little visit to the past told him.

"Is that what he meant by that?' Lily wondered.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

Ryan didn't respond. He placed his finger on the bump and yellow chaos magic immediately came out of Ryan's fingers.

"Whoa!' Ryan back away immediately.

"What did he just do?' Regulus questioned.

The golden yellow magic became absorbed into the stone. A yellow line immediately went down the statue until it reached the floor. The line continued to move away from the wall and then it split into two.

"What was that?" Neville asked.

He, Harry and Ginny all got up and rushed over to Ryan. Ryan just stared ahead as the line continued to rush around the floor. It split many, many times. Each time that it did several letters would be appeared glowing next to it.

"Ryan, what did you do?" Harry enquired. "What is this?"

Ryan walked over to where the line first split and read that the line had two different sets of letters except they both ended with an S. As the the letters and lines continued, Ryan turned around and looked at the huge carving.

"Is that what I think it is?" Evan said.

"She's going to have twins. Two girls." Salazar's voice echoed in Ryan's mind.

Ryan looked down at the floor his confused face turned into one of realization.

"It's a family tree!" Ryan exclaimed.