55

CHAPTER 55
|WILL SUMMONS|

Cathy carefully walked through a vast number of seats before she finally managed to get to a seat next to Regulus

Cathy carefully walked through a vast number of seats before she finally managed to get to a seat next to Regulus. He was sitting next to Evan and beside Evan was Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty was sitting next to his father who was one of the newly acquired audience members and was explaining things to him.

"And these films show are how many years into the future?" Barty Crouch Senior asked his son.

"I'm not sure. Not more than twenty years or so I suppose." His son answered.

"Excuse me." Cathy said as she walked past them.

"That was her by the way. The girl I was telling you about."

"That's the Chaos Castor?" Cathy heard the older man say as she sat down.

"Hey." Regulus greeted his girlfriend. "You're just in time."

"Ahem!" Evan nudged Regulus making him turn away from Cathy. Regulus looked at his friend and saw that Evan was nodding his head toward Cathy.

"Something wrong?" Cathy asked.

"No." Regulus sighed. "Catherine, I want to introduce you to my friend. Evan Rosier."

"Nice to meet you." Evan stuck out his hand eagerly.

"Like wise." Cathy chuckled as she shook his hand.

"Just thought it'd be a good idea to be formally introduced seeing as  we'll be close in the future."

"Have you met Mary McDonald then?" Regulus asked him.

Evan's face turned red as he gave Regulus a dirty look.

"Since we're introducing ourselves," Barty Junior reached out his hand past Evan and barely managed to shake Cathy's, "I'm Bartemius Crouch Junior. But you can call me Barty."

Cathy shook his hand and smiled at him.

"That was real smooth." She complimented.

"Ahem! It's starting." Regulus said breaking their introduction.

The screen, which was previously black, started to show a warm and faded glow of yellow. A woman came into the screen. People immediately recognized her as Euphemia Potter.

"Mum!" James pointed to the screen.

Euphemia looked incredibly surprise at her appearance on the screen.

Euphemia was walking down a hallway when she came across the step ladder to the attic. She looked curious at the ladder before she climbed up the steps.