63

CHAPTER 63
|CAN OF TOMATOES|

The scene changed from the black dog running into the woods to Neville and Ryan walking into the Great Hall

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" a girl asked Draco who was sitting on the slytherin table with his arm in a sling.

"It comes and it goes." Draco said "Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks."

"Why didn't Madam Pomfrey mend it?" Remus asked.

"Maybe she's losing her touch in the future." James suggested.

The camera alternated to Ron, Hermione and Harry who were sitting at the Gryffindor table listening to everything that Draco was saying.

"Listen to the idiot." Ron said. "He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry said.

"I hear Draco's father's furious." Hermione informed them. Ryan and Neville just arrived and sat down with the trio. "We haven't heard the end of this."

"The end of what? He caused his own injury." Cathy protested.

"Haven't heard the last of what?" Neville asked.

"The pain is easier to manage with time." Draco continued to boast.

"That." Harry nodded to the slytherin table.

Ryan turned around and rolled his eyes at the attention that Draco was attracting.

"Ahem!" Ryan cleared his throat loudly gaining the attention of most of the students. "Draco, everyone here knows that Madam Pomfrey can mend bones in a heartbeat. The only people who believe you are the idiots currently surrounding you."

Ryan turned his back to slytherin table. A lot of the students chuckled and laughed as Draco and the students that were listening to him turned bright red.

"Damn that's cold." Frank said with a smirk.

Lucius looked rather annoyed at Frank.

"You didn't have to do that." Harry said with a smile.

"Let's agree to disagree." Ryan said as he placed a fork with a piece of sauage in his mouth and winked as he closed his mouth and chewed on the food.

As the group of five began to eat a boy ran into the Great Hall shouting.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus shouted as he arrived at the gryffindor table placed a newspaper among the students.

"Who are you on about?" Neville questioned.

"Sirius Black!"

Everyone in the audience looked at the screen with interest whereas Sirius sank into his seat with dread.