22

CHAPTER 22
| FRONT OF THE STAGE |

After the screen when black the entire hall was placed in darkness

After the screen when black the entire hall was placed in darkness. The ceiling immediately illuminated with bright beams of light. The students and teachers and adults were all silent when they looked about at each other.

"Well...that was interesting." James said breaking the silence.

"James shhh." Fleamont told his son to be quiet.

"Now what?" Amelia Bones looked to the Minister of Magic. "What do we do now sir?"

"Well..." The Minister stood up and his Aurors followed suit. "Clearly the future wizards of Britain saw fit to send this film to us so I think we should--"

Abruptly the box that projected the film began to vibrate which silence the Minister. The part of the box that projected the movie released a light out that made a 3D projection of a much older Ryan Black.

"Hi there everyone." He said. "I hope that you enjoyed the first film."

"First film?" Regulus repeated.

"That's right." Ryan nodded. "You heard me right. This box contains seven films for the next seven years of our lives. Now the reason that I've recorded this message is for all the future mummies and daddies in the audience."

"What?" Sirius looked confused.

"Now then," Ryan cleared his throat, "if you any of you saw your future unborn children please stand up and make your way to the front of the stage."

Slowly people began to stand up in the audience and walk to the stage. Cathy, Regulus, Lily, James, Lucius, Narcissa, Frank, Alice, Arthur and Molly all arrive at the centre of the stage.

The box clicked and a drawer on the sides of it pops open. Cathy reached for the drawer and mind pulled it open. Inside the drawer were several little vials with a blue liquid in each.

“What’s this?” Cathy asked.

Well you see those vials are meant to make sure that the kids you have in the future are…well us.” Ryan elaborated. “They’ve been spelled with my sisters probability powers so even if we’re conceived and born on days , months or even years that are different from our original birthdays, we’ll still exist.”

“So these are meant to make sure that you exist.” Lucius Malfoy said.

“We went through a lot of trouble to help you change your future the least you can do is make sure that we exist in it.” Ryan said. The projection looked around a little at people nearby as Cathy passed the vials around to everyone who was around the box. “Does anyone else have questions?”

“Yeah I have one.” Cathy said. “Are you a live transmission from the future?”

No I’m not.” Ryan smiled. “I’m like the films, a recording.”