2

CHAPTER 2
AUNT CATHY

The entire watchers in the Hogwarts Hall just smiled and laughed at the scene of Vernon Dursley losing his cool and of his family’s reaction

The entire watchers in the Hogwarts Hall just smiled and laughed at the scene of Vernon Dursley losing his cool and of his family’s reaction. Although there were some who were upset by the fact that Harry still hadn’t manage to read any of his letters.

“They were right there!” James complained to his friends. “He was so close.”

“Relax mate.” Sirius told him. “They won’t be able to keep him away from the letter forever.”

“Yeah.” Peter chirped in. “It’s only a matter of time.”

“Hey look.” Someone in the hall pointed to the screen.

The scene changed again and the words ‘Years earlier” displayed on the screen. A mysterious figure was seen walking up to a building. This figure was dressed in maroon leather with a leather mask that covered her mouth. You could tell that the figure was female by the shape of her body and the length of her reddish-brown hair.

“Who’s that?” Marlene asked her friends.

“Don’t know.” Dorcas Meadows says. “But I love those boots.”

When she walked into the building the only thing that was there was a door and a booth next to it with a glass screen. A single man was reading the daily prophet. When he looked up and saw the woman his expression changed to one of shock. The man stood up and took out his wand.

“I know this place.” Minchum, the current Minister of Magic said. “It’s an Auror post in London.”

Dumbledore looked a bit concerned as the masked woman walked over to man who had pointed his wand at her.

Before he could do anything, the woman conjured a red wisp of glowing light and threw it at the wizard breaking through the glass and slamming the man against the wall. the woman continued to walk and the went through the corridor.

“Whoa!”

“What was that?’

“That’s was so cool.”

The teachers looked at the type of magic and was impressed at the precision of the magic.

Several more wizards came in and attempt to attack the witch but the red wisps appeared in her hand and all the wizards had their arms and legs sealed. They slammed against the walls hard and were knocked unconscious. The woman continued to walk through the corridor and stopped a door.

Waving her fingers, she tore the door off its hinges. She threw the door away and inside was a man with dark hair sitting down and handcuffed to a steel table. He looked up and showed himself to be an older version of Regulus Black.

A lot of the student began talking about the

Regulus Black was startled at the sight of himself. “That’s--”