31

CHAPTER 31
| IMAGINE WHAT OUR OBITUARIES WILL SAY |

"How could someone forget their own kid?" James questioned

"Don't judge us." Cathy replied.

The screen shifted back to Kings Cross station with Harry, Ryan, Ron and Neville. The words 'A FEW MINUTES EARLIER' was labelled across the screen. The four young wizards were already to go in after Cathy had just vanished into the barrier.

"Let's go." Harry said as he and Ron pushed their trolleys forward and broke into a bit of a run. Ryan and Neville stayed back and waited for the two of them to pass through to the platform first. "Aah!"

"What happened?" Remus wondered.

"Maybe they're at the wrong place." Peter suggested.

"Literately everyone else went through the same wall though." Lily pointed out.

Both trolleys hit the barrier and bounced backward; Ron's trunk fell off with a loud thump, Harry was knocked off his feet, and Hedwig's cage bounced onto the shiny floor, and she rolled away, shrieking indignantly; people all around them stared and a guard nearby yelled, "What in blazes d'you think you're doing?"

"Ooh!" Ryan winced imagine the pain of them crashing into the brick wall.

Neville immediately rushed over and picked up Hedwig's cage whilst Harry and Ron got up off the ground.

"Sorry." Harry apologized to the station guard. "Lost-lost control of the trolley."

Neville went over to the barrier and touched it with his hand. He pressed against it and found it still solid brick.

"Why can't we get through?" Neville asked in a panicky voice.

"Let's see." Ryan placed his hand against the brick wall and his eyes lit up in their usual golden color. "Someone's magic is messing with the integrity of the barrier."

"What? Why would someone do that?" Ron questioned.

Ryan tilted his head to the side and had a thoughtful look on his face. "This magic...feels sort of like..."

"Sort of like what?" Harry pressed his cousin for an answer.

"Like elf magic." Ryan answered.

"It's that elf!" Sirius declared.

He and Harry shared a look and realized what was happening. "Dobby." They said in unison.

"Yeah him."

"What do we do?' Neville questioned. "How do we get on the platform?"

"Guys." The three boys turned to Ron who was looking at his watch. "The train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock. We've missed it!"