25

CHAPTER 25
|

THREE PUBESCENT GINGERS IN A FLYING CAR|

“Who the hell would send a house elf like that?” James questioned

“Isn’t it obvious?’ Sirius said. “Who have we seen so far can afford a house elf and hates Harry? Lucius’ brat.”

Lucius Malfoy didn’t respond and just kept to himself.

After the scene with Mrs. Mason faded away, the next showed Vernon Dursley standing on a metal ladder outside the window to Harry’s room. He was using a power drill to tightly screw in the metal bars he was installing. After he was done, he grabbed the metal bar and pulled at it.

Pleased with his work, he smirked at Harry who was staring at his uncle through the window. “You’re never going back to that school. You’re never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!”

“Why does he insist that our kind are freaks?” Orion questioned. “Has the man not seen his appearance in a mirror as of late?”

“You have to give him points for creativity.” Ryan said as he flipped through a magazine on Harry’s bed. “Wanker knows he can’t physically hurt us so locking us in here for the rest of our stay is the next best thing.”

The scene changed again. This time Harry was sleeping silently on his bed when the rumbling sound of a car engine slowly woke him up. He grabbed his glasses from a nightstand and put them on.

“Ryan.” Harry called out to his cousin who was sleeping with a blanket and pillow on the floor. “Ryan!” Ryan made a sound that sounded like ‘what’ but continued to sleep. “Ryan!”

Ryan sat up and took his night guard out of his mouth. “What?”

“I almost forgot about the teeth grinding thing.” Cathy said. She turned to her boyfriend. “Do you get born with that or does it round come at a certain age?”

“It usually comes around during stress.” Regulus answered.

“What do you have to be stressed about?” Sirius whispered but Regulus heard him.

Cathy placed her hand on Regulus’ and he smiled as he locked his fingers with hers.

“Do you hear that?”

Before Ryan could respond, a bright yellow light shone through the window. The light shifted and both the boys looked outside to see a blue car with a white roof flying outside their window. The car moved forward and they could see that inside the car was their friend, Ronald Weasley.

“Hiya, Harry!” Ron greeted. In the drivers’ seat next to him were his older brothers Fred and George.

“Oh my god, Hazza look. It’s three pubescent gingers in a flying car!” Ryan exclaimed.