34

CHAPTER 34
| THAT IS NOT A FLEX |

After the class had pulled out their mandrakes themselves, the scene changed to the Great Hall with Ryan walking along the way to the Gryffindor table when he spotted his sister coming down and meeting him

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the queen of mean herself.” Ryan smiled.

“What are you talking about?” Cassie questioned.

“It’s all over the school. Apparently one day in the school was all you needed to make Slytherin your bitch.” Ryan told her.

“First of all, no bitches were made and second, how has that story spread around the school already?”

“Oh, gossip spreads like wildfire in this school. I mean can you believe that people think Hazza, Ron, Neville and I crushed the car into the Whomping Willow as some sort of attention seeking stunt?” Ryan told her. “Hey Mattheo. How’s Slytherin treating you?”

“I can actually.” Cassie murmured.

“Yeah.” Cathy nodded.

“Other than people ignoring my existence, pretty good.” The boy answered.

“Good for you.” Ryan smiled. “Hey Marley.”

“Hey.” The blonde girl smiled.

“Well carry on.” Ryan said departing and then arriving at his table. Neville and Harry were busy having lunch whilst they watched Ron wrap cello tape around his wand.

“That’s not gonna help.” Remus commented.

“Say it, I’m doomed.” Ron cried.

“You’re doomed.” Harry and Neville said in unison.

Before Ryan could say something sarcastic that would have just made Ron feel worst, a bright light flashed before their eyes startling them.

“Hi, Harry!” a small blonde boy holding a camera said. He lifted his camera and took another photograph. “I’m Colin Creevy! I’m in Gryffindor, too!”

“Well, isn’t he just a…bundle of joy.” Cathy said.

“Oh hi, Colin.” Harry said still slightly startled. “Nice to meet you.”

“That’s a lot of happy in one little boy.” Ryan commented as he sipped some tea.

Before anything else could happen or be said a loud screech echoed through the hall. Everyone turned to see a rather old looking owl soaring through the air and descending towards them.

“Ron? Is that your owl?” Dean Thomas questioned.

Instead of landing on their table, the owl kept flying straight for their table until he crashed into the plates and bowls sending food flying all around them.