26

CHAPTER 26
|LAWS AND FLYING CARS|

“Now tuck in!” Molly Weasley told the boys as the scene changed back to the Weasley home where she put down a plate in front of Harry and Ryan

“Oh, we’re back here!” James complained.

“Take us back!” Sirius said in a similar tone.

“Well, I’m glad he’s back to normal.” Cathy told Regulus while nodding to his brother.

“Thank you.” Harry said.

“That’s it. There we go.” Molly said as she rushed back to the kitchen.

Before any of the boys could eat, there was a diversion in the form of a small, redheaded figure in a long nightdress, who appeared in the kitchen.

“Mum- Mummy, have you seen my jumper?” the young girl asked.

“Who’s that?” Fabian asked.

“That’s Ginny.” Gideon told his brother. “We saw her at the train station in the first film.”

“Oh right.”

“Yes dear. It was on the cat.” Molly Weasley told her daughter.

“Hello.” Harry greeted her politely. The girls’ eyes widened in shock and walked backwards before running back up the stairs. “W-what did I do?”

“What was wrong with her?” Molly questioned.

“I don’t know, Hazza but,” Ryan placed a hand on Harry’s shoulder gently, “you better hope that she’ll be the only girl who will run away after taking one look at you.”

Several people laughed at Ryan’s joke as they watched Harry shake his hand off his shoulder.

Both the Weasley twins looked at each other with a sly look before going back to their breakfast.

“That’s Ginny.” Ron told them. “She’s been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying really.”

“Morning mum.” Percy Weasley greeted his mother as he came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Morning, Percy. I have your breakfast right here.” Molly placed the plate on the table.

The camera focused in on the plate, which unlike the others had cookies on it. The camera moved upward and showed that it was placed in front of a very nervous Dudley Dursley.

“Hey! It’s the fat man’s son.” Peter said.

“Now then,” Cathy said as she sat down across the table from the young muggle boy, “help yourself.”

Dudley, who was pale with fear, looked down at the floor and saw that there was a turtle lying on its shell and a small white mouse staring back at him.